Okay my sister just reminded me that my entire blog (or at least the past 5 posts) have been about SOCCER. Ummmmm, that's not on purpose. Hahaha.
So uh, some non-soccer stuff..
1) I am currently reading Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen! Making healthy progress, I am but a half hour or less away from completion. :D Pride and Prejudice is still my strong favourite of Austen works because I have a very firm belief that MR. DARCY (♥) IS THE ORIGINAL MODERN ICE PRINCE / BAD BOY. Which makes him perfect. Yes, this is an original thought. I can talk a whole hour about this subject but I don't think anyone would be interested ;].
2) Uhhhhhh my seat mate is Mabelle! Also known to self as Mabes, Meebee and Mabelle-y. My favourite is Meebee but she doesn't let me use it D:
3) I go to the toilet VERY OFTEN, especially so when i'm a) late for class b) between class c) very bored. Mabelle Tenghiang Jiamin Shihui can all testify to that. hahahaaah
4) I hate PE.
5) I wish the noodle stall in the canteen would sell some freaking laksa.
So uh, some non-soccer stuff..
1) I am currently reading Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen! Making healthy progress, I am but a half hour or less away from completion. :D Pride and Prejudice is still my strong favourite of Austen works because I have a very firm belief that MR. DARCY (♥) IS THE ORIGINAL MODERN ICE PRINCE / BAD BOY. Which makes him perfect. Yes, this is an original thought. I can talk a whole hour about this subject but I don't think anyone would be interested ;].
2) Uhhhhhh my seat mate is Mabelle! Also known to self as Mabes, Meebee and Mabelle-y. My favourite is Meebee but she doesn't let me use it D:
3) I go to the toilet VERY OFTEN, especially so when i'm a) late for class b) between class c) very bored. Mabelle Tenghiang Jiamin Shihui can all testify to that. hahahaaah
4) I hate PE.
5) I wish the noodle stall in the canteen would sell some freaking laksa.