okay from friday onwards I WILL wear contact lens to friendly matches in order to avoid permanent scarring on facial tissues
I WILL
I WILL
I HAVE WILLPOWER
My SMP mentor is sooooo nice I love her. I LOVE HER YOU HEAR ME? I'm so thankful she's our mentor. :)
Oh and we chose jerseys today! The choices available were grey, black, blue, red, white. The grey's a confirm for away matches so we had to decide between black, blue, red and white. I wanted blue because 1) red looks like a power ranger suit, idk, and boring cause so many schools have that colour jersey 2) white is super tou ming which would be especially tragic for yanni who LOVES -- okay. 3) black.. just.. NO. heatstroke okayy
But unfortunately nobody values my opinion. So in the end we got white. Which is okay I guess at least it absorbs the least heat.. ._.
I can't wait to get the jerseys AND the offside shirt! :)
Moving on, this is the daily reminder, I hateeeee homeworkkkkkkkkkkkk
I WILL
I WILL
I HAVE WILLPOWER
My SMP mentor is sooooo nice I love her. I LOVE HER YOU HEAR ME? I'm so thankful she's our mentor. :)
Oh and we chose jerseys today! The choices available were grey, black, blue, red, white. The grey's a confirm for away matches so we had to decide between black, blue, red and white. I wanted blue because 1) red looks like a power ranger suit, idk, and boring cause so many schools have that colour jersey 2) white is super tou ming which would be especially tragic for yanni who LOVES -- okay. 3) black.. just.. NO. heatstroke okayy
But unfortunately nobody values my opinion. So in the end we got white. Which is okay I guess at least it absorbs the least heat.. ._.
I can't wait to get the jerseys AND the offside shirt! :)
Moving on, this is the daily reminder, I hateeeee homeworkkkkkkkkkkkk