Today's Dec 30 which means New Year's Eve is tomorrow which means 2010 starts the day after which means... school's reopening. Yeah. I don't like that.
Life's been busy but I have many things to be thankful for in this past year. :)
For the next 4 days I'm going to cram as much entertainment I can that satisfies my geeky self -- manga, anime, books books books, internet! It's coming along nicely.
P.S I am thoroughly obsessed with Tamora Pierce. She is my new goddess since I rediscovered Alanna.
(my old goddess was melina marchetta)
P.P.S I meant tortally obssessed. Hahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaa. I am so unfunny.
ANTS ARE CRAWLING INTO MY CUP OF WATER! WHY!
Life's been busy but I have many things to be thankful for in this past year. :)
For the next 4 days I'm going to cram as much entertainment I can that satisfies my geeky self -- manga, anime, books books books, internet! It's coming along nicely.
P.S I am thoroughly obsessed with Tamora Pierce. She is my new goddess since I rediscovered Alanna.
(my old goddess was melina marchetta)
P.P.S I meant tortally obssessed. Hahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaa. I am so unfunny.
ANTS ARE CRAWLING INTO MY CUP OF WATER! WHY!