hi, i'm at gerlynn's house right now waiting for my parents to pick me uppppp
gosh
yesterday went to WCP with my family! YEAH LIKE WHUT. It's my third time there in this weekkkk and I'm going again tomorrow, god. I can practically memorise the layout of that place.
Played at WCP, brought my ball. Ryuto praises my colour selection. I'm sure he was being sincere. Love that.
Jiuma brought me+bro+sis where we waited for our parents to pick us upppp
.
.
.
.
god my life is so repetitive. I ate fried rice at jiuma's house yesterday whilst watching Enchanted and waiting for parents to pick me up. I ate fried rice at gerlynn's house just now whilst watching Ratatouille and waiting for parents to pick me up.
ANW GUESS WHAT I watched not one, but TWO movies today!
The first was at Vivocity. I watched Hua Mulan.
I am totally.. loving that movie. it makes me so glad to be chinese. ALL YOU CHINESE PEOPLE SHOULD GO WATCH IT, NOW. Especially if you loveeee romance and wars mixed!
The movie was really really touching. By the ending dialogue I was bawling my eyes out. And at the credits I was hysterical and I kept telling Gen and Shermaine, "I can't stop crying! I really can't!" and using the tissue from Subway to mop up my red sobby face. Bleh. Even now thinking back to the movie my heart is all :'/
so... WATCH HUA MULAN. NOW IN THEATRES. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. Seriously seriously seriously.. I was trying to persuade my sister to do so earlier today so that i can gush to her about it. I think I'll get the CD for my mom to watch too.
Anyway after watching movie& fantastic time with Shermaine and Gen, went off to West Mall to catch The Princess and the Frog with sis+bro+cousins.co. Made it just in time.. :D
TPATF was okay. I only watched it cus it was a Disney movie and, apparently, directed by the people who did The Little Mermaid. Or something. Since I am a -cough- teenager now it's not as enjoyable because I don't fall for the truelovekisskissPOWEROFLOVE thing (so much more cynical LOL) but the drawing was really nice. But I hated the fact that they were frogs for like 80% of the whole movie. Like. Hello. I prefer watching a movie with a pretty girl and handsome prince, not... frogs. (primarily.)
MOM COMING BYE