Weekends are over but has been reaaally fun hanging with cuzzies cus roxanne omg ZANIOS IS BACKKKKKKK! from her o's.
lalala
Friday after script checking went s-s-shopping! ♥ with Esther and Shermaine :D We went to orchard ion which is omg BAD MOVE because everything is so expensiveeee. I'm cheap ya heard.
But was really really funn ♥ Esther went absolutely nuts over shoes shoes & shoes whilst Shermaine looks so cute in the boots she got from Korea like ARGH I WENT TO KOREA TOO THIS JUNE WHY DIDN'T I PURCHASE A PAIR? >:
Found a pair of super duper trooper kawaiiiiheartheartheart pink snow boots in NEW LOOK but haz no $$ cuz only brought out enough moolah to get shaaaaaades.
Went to starbucks! where shermaine and i shared a small white choc mocha whilst esther bought a medium one ALL BY HERSELF. Ahh, the disparity between the rich and the poor. :'( chomped on some pepper chicken puffs which was again, heart heart heart and esther saw the look of aboslute bliss on my face and went to get one herself :]
Went off at 6 cause I needed to head home to get prep for CALLIGRAPHY CLASS (roflmao) and E&S had to attend a function.
Later at night went to 大姑's house. She had all the lovely smelling calligraphy ink out and the smaller kids were bouncing off the walls and going nuts about the peculiar way of holding a brush. HAHA. C:
Practiced for an hour or so before mom picked us alll up and dumped us at Ryuto's house ;)
Zanioz wasn't there unfortunately so all i had for company was stupid stupid Gerlynn Yap Lin Ge and stupid stupid Ryuto Tamano Yi Sheng Long Deng. :D (just kidding yo)
Stayed till 11 afterwhich I went home and continued reading the first book of the Soldier's Son trlogy that Yujian lent me which was so good but SO LONG that I stayed up till 6am to finish it.
No joke. I went without sleep for practically 24 hours. Coupled with the shopping at orchard and the p-p-party!♥ with cousins I almost died yah.
Finally went to bed and slept ill 5pm, hahaha. My mom was dead pissed. Got dumped at the orphanage (aka RYUTO'S HOUSE, AGAIN) whilst all our parents went out to group date. Who knows what the hell they did. But was pretty funny cause they seemed like a couple of teenagers :] I hope i'm this cool when I'm old.
So... C.C.C MEETING ADJOURNS. PRIVATE PARTY, EXCLUSIVE INVITES ONLY, XOXO.
(do you know what C.C.C stands for? do you?)
HAHAHA we ate sashimi altogether and Ryuki cried because the top part of one of his new chopsticks broke. No joke. We couldn't help but laugh at him which made him cry even harder then Ryuto did his MAN-OF-DA-HOUSE routine and broke the top part of the other chopstick which.. well. It didn't improve things. Then Zanios had A Revelation and said, "The Tamano family is like music! Seina's the instrumental, Ryuki's the chorus and Ryuto's the loudspeaker!!"
Watched the BAHU GANG 2002 TRIP which was full of lulz. And the 3 pigs were squealing whenever they saw themselves on the video and added loads of extra commentary like ,
"OH! I remember Uncle Tamano kept getting wet!"
"OH! Yangyang wasn't born yet!!"
"OH! Jiuma was PREGGERS!"
"OH! Kailin wasn't tall enough to ride all the rides with Kaiqi Gerlynn and Ryuto!" (GET OFF MY BACK YOU THREE BIG LUMPS)
♥
And the proposed name change when Ryuki gallopped off and return with this huge sword roflmao and the 3 pigs started saluting each other like "YES MAM YES!"
Sis: "Who wants a name change?"
3 pigs: "YES MAM YES!"
Sis: "Who doesn't want a name change?"
3 pigs: "NO MAM NO!"
Sis: "Who thinks Ryuto is black?"
3 pigs: "YES MAM YES!"
And we were discussing the theme for christmas:
Me: Hawaii!
Ryuki: Cartoon!
Jamie: Michael Jackson!
and immediately after Jamie shouted that my brother laughed like mad and started doing pelvic thrusts and all the other kiddies followed, which included Yang, Ki, and BABY, OMG, BABY DID PELVIC THRUST WTF
So of course idea was no go LOL
Also watched Ryuto and Gerald battling it out on Wii FIFA football, they didn't let me play because i'm a complete noob >: Gerald won tho
Adults came back at around 10, stayed till around 11, and went home :]
On SUNDAYYYY, woke up at 9 for calligraphy again, before going home to get picked up by Ger& fam to go shopping at Orchard.. again!
This time Rox was shopping for prom lmao she had already bought a dress and was looking for accessories but in the end 大姨 found a even nicer blue dress for her which they then bought and Rox got to get another pair of shoes to match the SECOND prom dress and TWO sets of accessories!!!
T_T wonder which she wore today!
We shopped from 11am till ~4pm and ate at Fish & Co. . Decided to go to the movies tgth so called up Josh & Ryuto to come to Orchard to watch w/ us.
Walked to Cineleisure to shop somemore, whilst waiting for the movie at 7pm. There was this accessories shop having a sale!! I got E&S their christmas presents as well as more earrings for myself wahahaha.
We watched My Girlfriend's an Agent! ♥ ♥ SO FUNNY, EVERY MOVIEGOER SHOULD WATCH THIS NOWWWW.
The toilet scene... "I'M NOT YOUR AVERAGE CLEANER!!"... when she pretended to be preggers... the fight with the angmoh with all the toy guns HAHA
best of all was the "CHEESE!!' I swear an hour after watching it I was still laughing about this particularly LOL
Reached home at 10pm+, felt hungry, ate some Tom Yam noodles whilst watching the Beyonce Concert DVD :]
BEST OF ALL, I'M GOING ON HOLIDAY TO MALAYSIA! C:
from 5th December to 9th December :D With my whole extended family, yummm. Will get to room with couzs and go to amusement parks and trashtalk each other. It feels like it's been so long since the last family trip when in actuality it's just been a year. Teehee.
lalala
Friday after script checking went s-s-shopping! ♥ with Esther and Shermaine :D We went to orchard ion which is omg BAD MOVE because everything is so expensiveeee. I'm cheap ya heard.
But was really really funn ♥ Esther went absolutely nuts over shoes shoes & shoes whilst Shermaine looks so cute in the boots she got from Korea like ARGH I WENT TO KOREA TOO THIS JUNE WHY DIDN'T I PURCHASE A PAIR? >:
Found a pair of super duper trooper kawaiiiiheartheartheart pink snow boots in NEW LOOK but haz no $$ cuz only brought out enough moolah to get shaaaaaades.
Went to starbucks! where shermaine and i shared a small white choc mocha whilst esther bought a medium one ALL BY HERSELF. Ahh, the disparity between the rich and the poor. :'( chomped on some pepper chicken puffs which was again, heart heart heart and esther saw the look of aboslute bliss on my face and went to get one herself :]
Went off at 6 cause I needed to head home to get prep for CALLIGRAPHY CLASS (roflmao) and E&S had to attend a function.
Later at night went to 大姑's house. She had all the lovely smelling calligraphy ink out and the smaller kids were bouncing off the walls and going nuts about the peculiar way of holding a brush. HAHA. C:
Practiced for an hour or so before mom picked us alll up and dumped us at Ryuto's house ;)
Zanioz wasn't there unfortunately so all i had for company was stupid stupid Gerlynn Yap Lin Ge and stupid stupid Ryuto Tamano Yi Sheng Long Deng. :D (just kidding yo)
Stayed till 11 afterwhich I went home and continued reading the first book of the Soldier's Son trlogy that Yujian lent me which was so good but SO LONG that I stayed up till 6am to finish it.
No joke. I went without sleep for practically 24 hours. Coupled with the shopping at orchard and the p-p-party!♥ with cousins I almost died yah.
Finally went to bed and slept ill 5pm, hahaha. My mom was dead pissed. Got dumped at the orphanage (aka RYUTO'S HOUSE, AGAIN) whilst all our parents went out to group date. Who knows what the hell they did. But was pretty funny cause they seemed like a couple of teenagers :] I hope i'm this cool when I'm old.
So... C.C.C MEETING ADJOURNS. PRIVATE PARTY, EXCLUSIVE INVITES ONLY, XOXO.
(do you know what C.C.C stands for? do you?)
HAHAHA we ate sashimi altogether and Ryuki cried because the top part of one of his new chopsticks broke. No joke. We couldn't help but laugh at him which made him cry even harder then Ryuto did his MAN-OF-DA-HOUSE routine and broke the top part of the other chopstick which.. well. It didn't improve things. Then Zanios had A Revelation and said, "The Tamano family is like music! Seina's the instrumental, Ryuki's the chorus and Ryuto's the loudspeaker!!"
Watched the BAHU GANG 2002 TRIP which was full of lulz. And the 3 pigs were squealing whenever they saw themselves on the video and added loads of extra commentary like ,
"OH! I remember Uncle Tamano kept getting wet!"
"OH! Yangyang wasn't born yet!!"
"OH! Jiuma was PREGGERS!"
"OH! Kailin wasn't tall enough to ride all the rides with Kaiqi Gerlynn and Ryuto!" (GET OFF MY BACK YOU THREE BIG LUMPS)
♥
And the proposed name change when Ryuki gallopped off and return with this huge sword roflmao and the 3 pigs started saluting each other like "YES MAM YES!"
Sis: "Who wants a name change?"
3 pigs: "YES MAM YES!"
Sis: "Who doesn't want a name change?"
3 pigs: "NO MAM NO!"
Sis: "Who thinks Ryuto is black?"
3 pigs: "YES MAM YES!"
And we were discussing the theme for christmas:
Me: Hawaii!
Ryuki: Cartoon!
Jamie: Michael Jackson!
and immediately after Jamie shouted that my brother laughed like mad and started doing pelvic thrusts and all the other kiddies followed, which included Yang, Ki, and BABY, OMG, BABY DID PELVIC THRUST WTF
So of course idea was no go LOL
Also watched Ryuto and Gerald battling it out on Wii FIFA football, they didn't let me play because i'm a complete noob >: Gerald won tho
Adults came back at around 10, stayed till around 11, and went home :]
On SUNDAYYYY, woke up at 9 for calligraphy again, before going home to get picked up by Ger& fam to go shopping at Orchard.. again!
This time Rox was shopping for prom lmao she had already bought a dress and was looking for accessories but in the end 大姨 found a even nicer blue dress for her which they then bought and Rox got to get another pair of shoes to match the SECOND prom dress and TWO sets of accessories!!!
T_T wonder which she wore today!
We shopped from 11am till ~4pm and ate at Fish & Co. . Decided to go to the movies tgth so called up Josh & Ryuto to come to Orchard to watch w/ us.
Walked to Cineleisure to shop somemore, whilst waiting for the movie at 7pm. There was this accessories shop having a sale!! I got E&S their christmas presents as well as more earrings for myself wahahaha.
We watched My Girlfriend's an Agent! ♥ ♥ SO FUNNY, EVERY MOVIEGOER SHOULD WATCH THIS NOWWWW.
The toilet scene... "I'M NOT YOUR AVERAGE CLEANER!!"... when she pretended to be preggers... the fight with the angmoh with all the toy guns HAHA
best of all was the "CHEESE!!' I swear an hour after watching it I was still laughing about this particularly LOL
Reached home at 10pm+, felt hungry, ate some Tom Yam noodles whilst watching the Beyonce Concert DVD :]
BEST OF ALL, I'M GOING ON HOLIDAY TO MALAYSIA! C:
from 5th December to 9th December :D With my whole extended family, yummm. Will get to room with couzs and go to amusement parks and trashtalk each other. It feels like it's been so long since the last family trip when in actuality it's just been a year. Teehee.