<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25783703?origin\x3dhttp://tripleclosure.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
white in the moon the long road lies

#

Friday, November 06, 2009


if you're from nus high you'll know what I'm about to write next..






















EXAMS ARE OVER BABY


okay i just had to declare that somewhere

the past week feels like a MONTH (a very stressful one)

but work's over yayyyyy so goodbye till 2010 ;)

***

Went to bugis junction today after school! C:

Shopped for kat's present OMGOMGOMG I spent ages finding it, went to bugis street as well as iluma to hunt it down

AND I FOUND IT

I LOVE IT

I WANNA KEEP IT FOR MYSELF LOL

thanks yan for your help! x

Hahahahaha altho we went there as a group, me & yan were basically separated from yujia and hilda and aisyah most of the time 'cause we were ***shopping***~~!!@@##!!^^%

Got a nice turqoise sweater from cotton on and some leggings too

OMG I SAW THIS FANTASTIC PAIR OF CONVERSE SNEAKERS YAH
even though i always laugh at Ryuto for owning a pair

but now


I WANT ONE TOO

*sells out, am big hypocrite*

Going shopping with maaaaaaaama and sis tmr big whoops!