This is the sms Yujia sent me yesterday:
BIG LULZ. I fell for it in the first 3 seconds but then the better part of my brain restarted:) :)
So now I'm brainstorming for something equally tacky to trick her with.
& yesterday I resprained my ankle!1!1! D: My feet were getting tangled by the stupid ball which wouldn't stop moving (also the reason i hate street soccer. THE BALL NEVER STOPS MOVING ) and when i was trying to find it and i turned and moved my weight onto the bad side of my ankle then
/dramatic sound effect/
I fell and now my ankle resembles a ping pong ball. It didn't swell last Monday but it's swelling now, and it feels kinda weird like someone is trying to inflate my ankle with air.
What a painnnn. I can't go for soccer or pe next monday and it's the last week of training and I can't even sit around during training cause the stupid part of my brain that produces adrenaline/envy juices will convince me to practice my shots against the fence instead of resting.
Then I'll be like yujia. NOOOOO (i'm just kidding!! DONT KILL ME)
Oh god the people downstairs by the pool are making so much noise. They were playing music and the whole block could hear how Miley parties in the USA.
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
I'm sending this to tell you i'm leaving S'pore soon. I'm sorry I didn't inform you earlier, this was a last minute decision. Please forgive me for my mistakes, for we might not see each other again. I'll always rmb you. Tmr I'll be going to
Japan
To help ultraman fight monster.
BIG LULZ. I fell for it in the first 3 seconds but then the better part of my brain restarted:) :)
So now I'm brainstorming for something equally tacky to trick her with.
& yesterday I resprained my ankle!1!1! D: My feet were getting tangled by the stupid ball which wouldn't stop moving (also the reason i hate street soccer. THE BALL NEVER STOPS MOVING ) and when i was trying to find it and i turned and moved my weight onto the bad side of my ankle then
/dramatic sound effect/
I fell and now my ankle resembles a ping pong ball. It didn't swell last Monday but it's swelling now, and it feels kinda weird like someone is trying to inflate my ankle with air.
What a painnnn. I can't go for soccer or pe next monday and it's the last week of training and I can't even sit around during training cause the stupid part of my brain that produces adrenaline/envy juices will convince me to practice my shots against the fence instead of resting.
Then I'll be like yujia. NOOOOO (i'm just kidding!! DONT KILL ME)
Oh god the people downstairs by the pool are making so much noise. They were playing music and the whole block could hear how Miley parties in the USA.
SHUT UP
SHUT UP