YESTERDAY WAS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE. And at the end of it, I was so exhausted that I went to bed at 9.45pm and woke at 11am.
I'm going to write in a very long, very boring kind of way so.. be prepared.
Woke up at 6.45am to prepare to go to school for a soccer friendly. With Temasek Polytechnic. I was pretty nervous and stuff because, god, they're older and bigger thus probably faster and stronger and could probably totally own.
Was a bit late but not as bad as Qianyi who came half an hour late HAHA. A sleepy Qianyi is a strange one.
We started the match with a usual formation, except that Yujia was up front for the first half. Btw i love my position. love love love. I have the freeeeedom to wander left or right or stay centre and can go offensive or defensive however I like. WAHAHAHA PLEASE ENVY ME
The first half was really good in that we were offensive, like, all the time. The ball was in their half for probably 80% of 25 minutes! But despite that they scored a goal because we thought that they were offside but the referee didn't say anything, so, bad luck.
Second half was EXHAUSTING. I don't know what they did but they replenished their whole squad with different people. The TJ girls in the second half were better and faster, or maybe because we were really really tired since none of us were subbed. But they were fresh leggs all the same.
When second half started we had a bit of trouble getting into momentum, I think, since they started the ball. But after wrangling for a good few minutes we started attacking more. Miss lee scored one!!! :D She just soloed all the way front and scored WAHAHAHHAA.
Mary managed to get us a freekick (one of their wingers fouled her) which Yujia took. And then somehow or other it resulted in another penalty because one of their defenders handball-ed in the box.
Yujia tooked it, and she scored!!! WAHHAHAHAHHA she aimed top left and succeeded!! Now i know why she insists on aiming soooo high during our penalty practices. I should learn from her but I'm lazy. //
Second half really passed in a blur, because my stamina sucks a lot. I coulddn't register what was happening on the field, which was really really bad cause there was once when they're attack managed to get on our half and in the back of my mind I knew I should be running to get in front of chin wee to help out with the defense, but I couldn't conjure up enough willpower. :(
Qianyi was also feeling off because she was sleepy HAHAHA and it was a recipe for disasterrrrr because qianyi was on the left and I was assuming left-mid for second half. So between us we passed very half-heartedly and with really weak lousy shots, and I really screwed up on one of the passes I intended for Kat but made wrong contact with so the ball went rolling for 1 metre instead of scoop I wanted it to go. :( Thanks god Yujia switched to central leftish defense or we might have been really screwedddd!
Somewhere along the line the whistle beeped twice but not before Ms Lee scored again ;) ;)
Soooo the final score was 3-1! YAY
Everyone is awesome. I love everyone.
ESPECIALLYYYYYY Qianyi Chinwee Eza Mary Beckham Yujia Kat Waileng Elaine and Ms Leeee!
Thanks Eza for covering a lot of my defensive roles in the second half :D
And I think Eza and waileng make a pretty good pair :D
Afterwards we stayed and watch the guys' match with TJ's male soccer team. It was kinda fun but halfway qianyi yujia kat and I got distracted and started playing with the ball with bare feet. Of course we also did our part to scream "NOOOOOO" and "GOOOOOOOOOO!!" and "JIAYOU NUS HIGH!" and stuff like that. At one point Eza got us to say something like "GO DUCK!" but i have no idea what it means..
I also broke my toenail somewhere during the course of the morning. :(
Then kat started juggling HAHA. We played this game whereby we shout names while she juggles and see which one she falls at ;D No name disclosure or this would be embarassing (what are we? stalkers??!) but it was funny :D
And at one point kat screamed: "Omg! Look at Jean Marc's ass!" and alll of us turned and saw what she meant and dissolved in laughter.
After it all ended Chin Wee Eliza Becca and waileng + the four of us wanted to go for lunch. We waited for the seniors to take a shower in hostel and ended up falling asleep in trackers' territory. It must have been pretty funny seeing 4 girls sprawled next to a watercooler wheezing away in sleep.
When Eliza called to say that they were done me and yujia tried to wake kat and qianyi up.
"Hey! **** is here! And he's NAKED!" to kat but it didn't work.
To qianyi we poked and prodded and shook but she slept like a log. But she was so cute x)
After some lag time we headed to IMM and 188 took so long to arrive T_T Wanted to eat at pepper lunch but it was crowded so Mos Burger it was.
Afterwards Yujia Qianyi Kat and I left for our destination: Jurong Swimming Complex! Bused there and when we arrived, we realized something very very extraordinary:
This wouldn't be a problem except that noooo, Yujia and Qianyi just had to not bring. So while I guarded our lockers they went off to the swimming costume shop on the third floor, armed with 20 dollars...
.. and came back with a bikini.
The rest is censored, except for this quote
THANK YOU LORD. Your kindness is measureless.
We sprinted into the lazy river with glee and floated around and went to play! But then we stumbled upon a life-shattering realization: THE STUPID SLIDES NEED A FLOAT.
Renting a float was damn expensive lah, $5. We didn't want to. So we moped around like the depressed souls we are and tried to steal floats and I even went up nicely to some parents and asked to borrow but nooooo, they had a son and daughter and didn't want to lend us. *depressed* Even my best suck-up voice didn't work. I have to practice more often.
We went to the wave pool when the waves were on and tried to steal some more floats. Didn't work. It was devastating.
So we carried on moping in the jacuzzi pool by the slides. And I told kat, "We need to go. If we stay here, we'll grow old."
To which she said, "I'm already old, you guys go catch up." HAHA
But finally, finally, we borrowed a float from a guy. He was wearing green pants and I had laughed at him earlier. This goes to show that I should never judge a book by its cover.
Qianyi and kat was the most keen so Yujia and I stayed back and let them have a turn each. When kat came down the blue side she overturned HAHAHA. It was funnyyy, one moment we saw this kinda delighted-scared expression on her face and the next her legs were sticking out of yellow plastic. Needless to say we exploded with laughter.
We chilled at the jacuzzi - again, because we have no life and no float - and started talking lots and lots. About life and loves and crushes. When qianyi confessed I screamed so loud, I'm surprised I wasn't arrested. When yujia confessed I screamed at her for betraying me HAHAHA
We went to the wave pool one last time before leaving. We were sitting in a sort of semi cirle, and all of a sudden yujia and kat started laughing like madwomen. Qianyi and I were ?? and then we saw it.
There was a guy in a fluorescent blue swimming cap. It might not sound funny but it is. And right when we stopped giggling, we realized that Mr. Blue Head had a son.
*pause*
Go figure.
It was pretty cold when we got up so we started running to the showers like shivering mad chickens. Rinsed, changed, ready to go.
We spent a good 15 minutes taking pictures in front of the entrance of the water park and in the ladies changing room.
"These photos are going to make Yanni feel really left out. " - Yujia
Too bad! ;p
We bused back to Jurong Interchange. Qianyi left us since she was taking MRT, and yujia kat and I walked back to IMM to get some dessert! I was starving for Mac fries, Yujia and kat both got ice cream.
The 3 of us bus-ed back home on 105! (L) Along the way Yujia and I got attacked by different fund-raising people and kat went, "You guys are too nice! You have to be more mean, like me!"
It was really dark on the bus and i was really sleepy so yujia sat with kat and i sat alone and took a nap, with strict instructions to yujia to wake me up at Dover MRT. Even so i almost missed my stop because it was so dark outside and I couldn't see my stop!
Walked home and reached home at 7.45pm. I was out for a >12 hours!!
HERE'S AN INSIDE JOKE TO END OFF MY DAY:
I've fulfilled my blog quote for the next year or so, with this post...
Soccer is so fun! x)
I'm going to write in a very long, very boring kind of way so.. be prepared.
Woke up at 6.45am to prepare to go to school for a soccer friendly. With Temasek Polytechnic. I was pretty nervous and stuff because, god, they're older and bigger thus probably faster and stronger and could probably totally own.
Was a bit late but not as bad as Qianyi who came half an hour late HAHA. A sleepy Qianyi is a strange one.
We started the match with a usual formation, except that Yujia was up front for the first half. Btw i love my position. love love love. I have the freeeeedom to wander left or right or stay centre and can go offensive or defensive however I like. WAHAHAHA PLEASE ENVY ME
The first half was really good in that we were offensive, like, all the time. The ball was in their half for probably 80% of 25 minutes! But despite that they scored a goal because we thought that they were offside but the referee didn't say anything, so, bad luck.
Second half was EXHAUSTING. I don't know what they did but they replenished their whole squad with different people. The TJ girls in the second half were better and faster, or maybe because we were really really tired since none of us were subbed. But they were fresh leggs all the same.
When second half started we had a bit of trouble getting into momentum, I think, since they started the ball. But after wrangling for a good few minutes we started attacking more. Miss lee scored one!!! :D She just soloed all the way front and scored WAHAHAHHAA.
Mary managed to get us a freekick (one of their wingers fouled her) which Yujia took. And then somehow or other it resulted in another penalty because one of their defenders handball-ed in the box.
Yujia tooked it, and she scored!!! WAHHAHAHAHHA she aimed top left and succeeded!! Now i know why she insists on aiming soooo high during our penalty practices. I should learn from her but I'm lazy. //
Second half really passed in a blur, because my stamina sucks a lot. I coulddn't register what was happening on the field, which was really really bad cause there was once when they're attack managed to get on our half and in the back of my mind I knew I should be running to get in front of chin wee to help out with the defense, but I couldn't conjure up enough willpower. :(
Qianyi was also feeling off because she was sleepy HAHAHA and it was a recipe for disasterrrrr because qianyi was on the left and I was assuming left-mid for second half. So between us we passed very half-heartedly and with really weak lousy shots, and I really screwed up on one of the passes I intended for Kat but made wrong contact with so the ball went rolling for 1 metre instead of scoop I wanted it to go. :( Thanks god Yujia switched to central leftish defense or we might have been really screwedddd!
Somewhere along the line the whistle beeped twice but not before Ms Lee scored again ;) ;)
Soooo the final score was 3-1! YAY
Everyone is awesome. I love everyone.
ESPECIALLYYYYYY Qianyi Chinwee Eza Mary Beckham Yujia Kat Waileng Elaine and Ms Leeee!
Thanks Eza for covering a lot of my defensive roles in the second half :D
And I think Eza and waileng make a pretty good pair :D
Afterwards we stayed and watch the guys' match with TJ's male soccer team. It was kinda fun but halfway qianyi yujia kat and I got distracted and started playing with the ball with bare feet. Of course we also did our part to scream "NOOOOOO" and "GOOOOOOOOOO!!" and "JIAYOU NUS HIGH!" and stuff like that. At one point Eza got us to say something like "GO DUCK!" but i have no idea what it means..
I also broke my toenail somewhere during the course of the morning. :(
Then kat started juggling HAHA. We played this game whereby we shout names while she juggles and see which one she falls at ;D No name disclosure or this would be embarassing (what are we? stalkers??!) but it was funny :D
And at one point kat screamed: "Omg! Look at Jean Marc's ass!" and alll of us turned and saw what she meant and dissolved in laughter.
After it all ended Chin Wee Eliza Becca and waileng + the four of us wanted to go for lunch. We waited for the seniors to take a shower in hostel and ended up falling asleep in trackers' territory. It must have been pretty funny seeing 4 girls sprawled next to a watercooler wheezing away in sleep.
When Eliza called to say that they were done me and yujia tried to wake kat and qianyi up.
"Hey! **** is here! And he's NAKED!" to kat but it didn't work.
To qianyi we poked and prodded and shook but she slept like a log. But she was so cute x)
After some lag time we headed to IMM and 188 took so long to arrive T_T Wanted to eat at pepper lunch but it was crowded so Mos Burger it was.
Afterwards Yujia Qianyi Kat and I left for our destination: Jurong Swimming Complex! Bused there and when we arrived, we realized something very very extraordinary:
We needed swimming costumes.
This wouldn't be a problem except that noooo, Yujia and Qianyi just had to not bring. So while I guarded our lockers they went off to the swimming costume shop on the third floor, armed with 20 dollars...
.. and came back with a bikini.
The rest is censored, except for this quote
"First she has to wear a bikini, next her soccer jersey gets dumped into the trash can!"Okay, I cackled like mad. This is sweet, sweet revenge for all the times I've been called short and bimbotic.
THANK YOU LORD. Your kindness is measureless.
We sprinted into the lazy river with glee and floated around and went to play! But then we stumbled upon a life-shattering realization: THE STUPID SLIDES NEED A FLOAT.
Renting a float was damn expensive lah, $5. We didn't want to. So we moped around like the depressed souls we are and tried to steal floats and I even went up nicely to some parents and asked to borrow but nooooo, they had a son and daughter and didn't want to lend us. *depressed* Even my best suck-up voice didn't work. I have to practice more often.
We went to the wave pool when the waves were on and tried to steal some more floats. Didn't work. It was devastating.
So we carried on moping in the jacuzzi pool by the slides. And I told kat, "We need to go. If we stay here, we'll grow old."
To which she said, "I'm already old, you guys go catch up." HAHA
But finally, finally, we borrowed a float from a guy. He was wearing green pants and I had laughed at him earlier. This goes to show that I should never judge a book by its cover.
Qianyi and kat was the most keen so Yujia and I stayed back and let them have a turn each. When kat came down the blue side she overturned HAHAHA. It was funnyyy, one moment we saw this kinda delighted-scared expression on her face and the next her legs were sticking out of yellow plastic. Needless to say we exploded with laughter.
We chilled at the jacuzzi - again, because we have no life and no float - and started talking lots and lots. About life and loves and crushes. When qianyi confessed I screamed so loud, I'm surprised I wasn't arrested. When yujia confessed I screamed at her for betraying me HAHAHA
We went to the wave pool one last time before leaving. We were sitting in a sort of semi cirle, and all of a sudden yujia and kat started laughing like madwomen. Qianyi and I were ?? and then we saw it.
There was a guy in a fluorescent blue swimming cap. It might not sound funny but it is. And right when we stopped giggling, we realized that Mr. Blue Head had a son.
*pause*
Go figure.
It was pretty cold when we got up so we started running to the showers like shivering mad chickens. Rinsed, changed, ready to go.
We spent a good 15 minutes taking pictures in front of the entrance of the water park and in the ladies changing room.
"These photos are going to make Yanni feel really left out. " - Yujia
Too bad! ;p
We bused back to Jurong Interchange. Qianyi left us since she was taking MRT, and yujia kat and I walked back to IMM to get some dessert! I was starving for Mac fries, Yujia and kat both got ice cream.
The 3 of us bus-ed back home on 105! (L) Along the way Yujia and I got attacked by different fund-raising people and kat went, "You guys are too nice! You have to be more mean, like me!"
It was really dark on the bus and i was really sleepy so yujia sat with kat and i sat alone and took a nap, with strict instructions to yujia to wake me up at Dover MRT. Even so i almost missed my stop because it was so dark outside and I couldn't see my stop!
Walked home and reached home at 7.45pm. I was out for a >12 hours!!
HERE'S AN INSIDE JOKE TO END OFF MY DAY:
"Yujia's still the smartest!" - Qianyi
I've fulfilled my blog quote for the next year or so, with this post...
Soccer is so fun! x)