<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25783703?origin\x3dhttp://tripleclosure.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
white in the moon the long road lies

#

Sunday, September 13, 2009


A conversation..

Gerlynn: Eh, actually, I think that Gerrard looks like Zac Efron.
Me: WHAT.
Everyone: ...
Uncle Alan: I think Gerlynn has a very good imagination. She sees things we cannot see.

We were at Ryuto's house earlier, celebration Seina and Ryuki's birthday! Was watching football:
City 4 Arsenal 1
Stoke 1 Chelsea 2
Liverpool 4 Burnley 0

It was 1-1 at full time for the Stoke-Chelsea match and they announced a 5 minute injury time. So Xiao Jiu and Uncle Alan predicted that these 5 minutes would be enough for Chelsea to score a last minute goal and win AND IT DID HAPPEN :I!! It's like they thrive under pressure or something.

Am so sad about City and Arsenal match. Adebayor scored TWICE against his former team and after the second goal he ran all the way to the opposite side of the field and lorded it over the Arsenal's away fans. Then kena yellow card HAHA.

I'm back home now and right now Rafael is battling it out with Gondalez and I REALLY WANT TO WATCH

WHY DONT I HAVE SPORTS CHANNEL RRRRR

P.S Gerlynn thinks Stevie G is very cute. I'm like, MEH HE'S OLD AND MARRIED. HE'S A CRIMINAL! Then she says TORRES IS MARRIED TOO but I argue that NO HE'S NOT MARRIED YET, HE JUST HAS A BABY. But anyway, think David Villa! Think Aaron Ramsey! Think Frank Lampard! ♥_♥

P.P.S Okay, fine. I'm aware that Lampard is actually older than Gerrard. Whatever!

P.P.P.S OMG I JUST CHECKED - TORRES IS MARRIED. Can you hear my heart shatter?