<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25783703?origin\x3dhttp://tripleclosure.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
white in the moon the long road lies

#

Monday, August 17, 2009


SPORTS EVENTS ARE OVERRRR!
*does happy dance*

Yan & Kat apparently went to watch friendly awww ENVY, ENVY

YUJIA TOLD ME THAT ARSENAL OWNED 6-1

*checks papers*

It's true. Arsene Wenger must be so happy now. Really smug. I bet he goes, "I have no doubt now that my boys are mature and ready to challenge for the Premier League." while thinking, "You suckers, who said we aren't gonna quality for champions league this season? Who said that City would overtake us? Who said that my players are too young and inexperienced and I'm an old fool to sell Kolo Toure? HUH? HUH? Well lookie here, we kicked Everton's asses out of the solar system."

HOHO. I would love to be him right now.

Ok still deciding on the team to support this season.

No one piece this week. NOOOOOO i'm going to go into withdrawal symptoms.

Get well soon Gerlynn! I hope i don't catch what you have.. (:

PS jiaqing is awesomeee!!