<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25783703?origin\x3dhttp://tripleclosure.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
white in the moon the long road lies

#

Friday, June 05, 2009


HIII! I'm at my cousin's house, watching the French Open semifinals on TV. The game now is Roger Federer VS Juan Martin del Porto. Right now it's on Set 2, DEL won the first.

And oooh, before this was a Robin Soderling VS Fernando Gonzalez match! 

I was rooting for Soderling because he looks like Chad Michael Murray, and we all know how awesome Chad Michael Murray looks ;). Plus Soderling pulled one over Nadal in quarterfinals (HELLO? NADAL, FOUR-TIME FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION ? ? ? ? ?) And Gonzalez grunts a lot and there was a red spot on his butt which was very extremely unsightly :<

Ahahaha.

AND SODERLING OVERCAME 1-4 IN THE LAST SET TO WIN SEMI-FINALS :D:D:D Happy time~

***

I'm leaving for Korea tomorrow and I've not finished packing! Honestly I just threw in whatever clothes I had without much foresight and I will probably regret later but whatever.

My laptop is the oldest and lousiest, so Papa says we're going to bring it along with us to Korea. And the hotel we're staying in Seoul has free wireless so.. more happy time for me.

Because I am extremely vain, I even packed earrings and hairbands and various hairties. But I'm better than Gerlynn because she packed necklaces too :D

Gerlynn & family are also leaving for Japan tomorrow but their flight is an hour earlier!! I asked Gerlynn to get me a Hana to Yume magazine (Gakuen Alice! ! ! !) but she is a big fat meanie and doesn't want to :'( They're going to meet Fu-chan & co. whilest holidaying in Tokyo and I find that REALLY COOL. Like... cross-continental connections!!