HOHO today was a rollercoaster ride.
Match at Queensway, against Deyi Sec:
First Half
Our defense sucked. Like... it was so frustrating that they weren't even THAT good at attacking, but yet still managed to get past us? Like WTF? Even Woodlands sec didn't manage to score a goal against us, but we let in 2 goals from Deyi?
It was a major confidence crisis. I guess we were all feeling weary from last week's awful match with Queensway sec. I got so frustrated I just fouled everyone who came in my way.
So we ended the first half at 0-2.
Second Half
We played slightly better. A corner kick from Qianyi and a volley by Eliza scored our first goal :) What an awesome surprise! We were all super pumped up after that. "ONE MORE! WE NEED JUST ONE MORE!!"
So yupp. Everyone had a significant improvement :) We ran faster, kicked harder, made better passes. We had many more opportunities at goal but the opposition crowded the penalty box so much it was hard to get a good kick.
And then... the most laughable thing happened. The opposition team made an illegal backpass.
So... we got a freekick 2 m from the goal.
So everyone on the other team were standing shoulder-to-shoulder at the goal line. (IMAGINE!! 10 girls between the goal posts?)It was the most dramatic thing.. EVER!
Yujia took the shot. She wanted to do a pass but we told her to just kick it in. And.. she did ;) Since the girls in the other team weren't very tall, she aimed above their heads and it freakin worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
It was the most memorable moment ever!! We scored 2 EQUALIZER GOALS so we started running around and screaming and high-fiving each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoo! In the end we ended on a draw, but its okay. We played well :)
Right now, 35 minutes per half feels like peanuts to me. I can play my best throughout and not feel tired! :O I actually feel kinda disappointed when the referee blows his whistle twice :D
Went back to school, shower, dinner with Dayna, Eileen, Jonathan @ Long John Silver @ Clementi Shopping Centre. Went back to school, concert. BLABLABLABLABLA. I'm too sleepy
HOHO, One Piece is so funny! "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
I (L) today!
Match at Queensway, against Deyi Sec:
First Half
Our defense sucked. Like... it was so frustrating that they weren't even THAT good at attacking, but yet still managed to get past us? Like WTF? Even Woodlands sec didn't manage to score a goal against us, but we let in 2 goals from Deyi?
It was a major confidence crisis. I guess we were all feeling weary from last week's awful match with Queensway sec. I got so frustrated I just fouled everyone who came in my way.
So we ended the first half at 0-2.
Second Half
We played slightly better. A corner kick from Qianyi and a volley by Eliza scored our first goal :) What an awesome surprise! We were all super pumped up after that. "ONE MORE! WE NEED JUST ONE MORE!!"
So yupp. Everyone had a significant improvement :) We ran faster, kicked harder, made better passes. We had many more opportunities at goal but the opposition crowded the penalty box so much it was hard to get a good kick.
And then... the most laughable thing happened. The opposition team made an illegal backpass.
So... we got a freekick 2 m from the goal.
So everyone on the other team were standing shoulder-to-shoulder at the goal line. (IMAGINE!! 10 girls between the goal posts?)It was the most dramatic thing.. EVER!
Yujia took the shot. She wanted to do a pass but we told her to just kick it in. And.. she did ;) Since the girls in the other team weren't very tall, she aimed above their heads and it freakin worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
It was the most memorable moment ever!! We scored 2 EQUALIZER GOALS so we started running around and screaming and high-fiving each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoo! In the end we ended on a draw, but its okay. We played well :)
Right now, 35 minutes per half feels like peanuts to me. I can play my best throughout and not feel tired! :O I actually feel kinda disappointed when the referee blows his whistle twice :D
Went back to school, shower, dinner with Dayna, Eileen, Jonathan @ Long John Silver @ Clementi Shopping Centre. Went back to school, concert. BLABLABLABLABLA. I'm too sleepy
HOHO, One Piece is so funny! "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
I (L) today!