My happy meter is 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
Ystd my family and I went to changi airport to pick my pa up! We reached at 12.30 am, and ate Yakun Toast :D I got the cheezy french toast with kaya!!
My pa bought lotsa goodies and make up sets for my ma !!! And he bought the boys over flowers OST 1 & 2 for my sister!! Be my girl ~
AND BEST OF ALL HE GOT SUJU 3-JIB ALBUM.
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
And two free posters!!:D
My sister moved away to hostel today, so I can choose how to decorate my room with them! :D
\o/
Yay! Yay! YAY! |
/\
Ystd my family and I went to changi airport to pick my pa up! We reached at 12.30 am, and ate Yakun Toast :D I got the cheezy french toast with kaya!!
My pa bought lotsa goodies and make up sets for my ma !!! And he bought the boys over flowers OST 1 & 2 for my sister!! Be my girl ~
AND BEST OF ALL HE GOT SUJU 3-JIB ALBUM.
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
And two free posters!!:D
My sister moved away to hostel today, so I can choose how to decorate my room with them! :D
\o/
Yay! Yay! YAY! |
/\