OMG
I'm also breaking out in rashes. But mine has late reaction, only started the day after the tournament -_-
I initially thought it was from the pizza, turns out some other people also have it...
I HAVE CONTRACTED FIELDZEMA, an allergic reaction to synthetic grass.
I READ YUJIA'S BLOG AND IT REMINDED ME
There was this 18+year old? guy who was practicing with his friends, and the ball accidentally bounced towards me. So I kicked it back.
5 minutes later the same thing happened and the guy came up to me, collected his ball, and apologised to me..
"Sorry, madam."
LULZ.
My sister, the brilliantest thing that lives on this planet, the greatest sister I have, has gotten me..

BAHDAHBUM>>
东方神起/DBSK/TVXQ/TOHOSHINKI 'S 2006 LIVE CONCERT RISING SUN
LIVE CONCERT - MAKING FILM - PHOTOBOOK
Isn't it fantastic?!!>> I can't bear to tear open the transparent wrapping
And today when I went christmas shopping @ bugis I bought their latest album "Mirotic". I'm not even sure when I started liking them that much. I even got Junsu + Changmin badges!! Was very very very stressed, cause I had the option of Junsu/Changmin and Yunho/Micky. For a moment I considered buying both.
Also got Super Junior Happy album ;)
Happy happy happy happy happy day
I'm also breaking out in rashes. But mine has late reaction, only started the day after the tournament -_-
I initially thought it was from the pizza, turns out some other people also have it...
I HAVE CONTRACTED FIELDZEMA, an allergic reaction to synthetic grass.
I READ YUJIA'S BLOG AND IT REMINDED ME
There was this 18+year old? guy who was practicing with his friends, and the ball accidentally bounced towards me. So I kicked it back.
5 minutes later the same thing happened and the guy came up to me, collected his ball, and apologised to me..
"Sorry, madam."
LULZ.
My sister, the brilliantest thing that lives on this planet, the greatest sister I have, has gotten me..

BAHDAHBUM>>
东方神起/DBSK/TVXQ/TOHOSHINKI 'S 2006 LIVE CONCERT RISING SUN
LIVE CONCERT - MAKING FILM - PHOTOBOOK
Isn't it fantastic?!!>> I can't bear to tear open the transparent wrapping
And today when I went christmas shopping @ bugis I bought their latest album "Mirotic". I'm not even sure when I started liking them that much. I even got Junsu + Changmin badges!! Was very very very stressed, cause I had the option of Junsu/Changmin and Yunho/Micky. For a moment I considered buying both.
Also got Super Junior Happy album ;)
Happy happy happy happy happy day