YAYYAY i have infected dayna with the SuJu Fullhouse bug.buzzbuzzzzzz
Went for a match @ AMK today! against deyi! I practically let in one of the goals.. feeling ultra guilty. :( I let no. 6 slip past blearghhhh. And I always clash with Becca in marking no. 2! ><
I wore my stupid guards which were so itchy >:D
Becca is sooo good hehehe. She was like ZOOM ZOOM KICK KICK HUAAAAAH!!! and running all over the place. MY HERO. I aspire to be just like her :D
I'm glad I was left back and not right back! They kept attacking from our right.. I'm sure Huiyin had to run a lot more than me :P
And the score.. Hemhem. It does not matter, of course. What matters is that we had fun. Yupyup. No biggie.
Hehehe I found it really funny that their coach was all "RUN FASTER! DON'T WALK!! YOU DON'T RUN LATER I MAKE YOU ALL RUN TWENTY ROUNDS!!!!!"
Then our coach was all "YES! GOOD WORK THERE! NICE TURNING! KEEP IT UP!"
(and we were losing teeheeheeheeee.)
OH YAH AND WE SCORED AN OWN GOAL HAHAHAHHAHAH. HAHAHAH. It was kinda my fault.. was a mere 1m away from the goalpost fighting with no. 6 and desperately kicked it away from her... which ricocheted off Becca's leg... which..
:"(
I'M SO SORRY *sniffsniff*
Ms Lee came down to support us and she ended up playing the match too ROFL because we only had 8 people.. was supposed to play a 7 player match initially :) She played front! I love her dribblinggg :)
Viona made a super cool save!!!!!!! KYAAA. She divedd!!! and caught the ball by her fingertips!!!
Despite the score.. today's match was really fun :D Huiyin fell down a few times >< I got slapped LOL.
After the match went to AMK Hub. Bought ice blended choc from sweetalk which I didn't like so I gave most of it to becca and huiyin and then went home with yujia! Fun fun funnn (:
Ate my dinner and went dancing with my cousins! Pictures when gerlynn decides not to be lazy :P
Oh and..
GERLYNN TOLD ME SOMETHING EPIC.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'M GOING TO DIE FROM OVEREXCITEMENT
WHY
WHY
WHY
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
But oh dear, I'm so honoured :')
Went for a match @ AMK today! against deyi! I practically let in one of the goals.. feeling ultra guilty. :( I let no. 6 slip past blearghhhh. And I always clash with Becca in marking no. 2! ><
I wore my stupid guards which were so itchy >:D
Becca is sooo good hehehe. She was like ZOOM ZOOM KICK KICK HUAAAAAH!!! and running all over the place. MY HERO. I aspire to be just like her :D
I'm glad I was left back and not right back! They kept attacking from our right.. I'm sure Huiyin had to run a lot more than me :P
And the score.. Hemhem. It does not matter, of course. What matters is that we had fun. Yupyup. No biggie.
Hehehe I found it really funny that their coach was all "RUN FASTER! DON'T WALK!! YOU DON'T RUN LATER I MAKE YOU ALL RUN TWENTY ROUNDS!!!!!"
Then our coach was all "YES! GOOD WORK THERE! NICE TURNING! KEEP IT UP!"
(and we were losing teeheeheeheeee.)
OH YAH AND WE SCORED AN OWN GOAL HAHAHAHHAHAH. HAHAHAH. It was kinda my fault.. was a mere 1m away from the goalpost fighting with no. 6 and desperately kicked it away from her... which ricocheted off Becca's leg... which..
:"(
I'M SO SORRY *sniffsniff*
Ms Lee came down to support us and she ended up playing the match too ROFL because we only had 8 people.. was supposed to play a 7 player match initially :) She played front! I love her dribblinggg :)
Viona made a super cool save!!!!!!! KYAAA. She divedd!!! and caught the ball by her fingertips!!!
Despite the score.. today's match was really fun :D Huiyin fell down a few times >< I got slapped LOL.
After the match went to AMK Hub. Bought ice blended choc from sweetalk which I didn't like so I gave most of it to becca and huiyin and then went home with yujia! Fun fun funnn (:
Ate my dinner and went dancing with my cousins! Pictures when gerlynn decides not to be lazy :P
Oh and..
GERLYNN TOLD ME SOMETHING EPIC.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'M GOING TO DIE FROM OVEREXCITEMENT
WHY
WHY
WHY
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
But oh dear, I'm so honoured :')