Met Xinyi @ dover MRT, 2.50 pm. Boarded MRT to cityhall to view the Singapore Biennale (sp?) Exhibits! So super fun~ Went into the pouring rain and trodged to Raffles City. I wore heels, I suck.
Roamed around looking for cheap and good food! Ended up eating Subway (again, for the fourth time.) Went window shopping! Tried on a skirt barely 20cm long and a nice striped top. Went to look for Esther's and Shermaine's christmas presents. Bought them.
Boarded MRT at 8.05pm.
Alighted MRT at 8.23pm.
Mum fetched me from MRT. Went home & washed up. Use com.
Sleeep! My head is spinning. It's having stupid and self-pitiful thoughts. I AM A WET BLANKET. I AM SO LAME.
Though.. today was very fun :D
Roamed around looking for cheap and good food! Ended up eating Subway (again, for the fourth time.) Went window shopping! Tried on a skirt barely 20cm long and a nice striped top. Went to look for Esther's and Shermaine's christmas presents. Bought them.
Boarded MRT at 8.05pm.
Alighted MRT at 8.23pm.
Mum fetched me from MRT. Went home & washed up. Use com.
Sleeep! My head is spinning. It's having stupid and self-pitiful thoughts. I AM A WET BLANKET. I AM SO LAME.
Though.. today was very fun :D