I want nobody nobody but.. YOU!
I want nobody nobody but..... YOU!
YOU! NOBODY! YOU!!
If i flunk chemistry tomorrow it'll probably be because the song is stuck in my head and refusing to leaaaaave. Like... a pimple. -_-
It's amazing. I never thought my sister would have a thing for SJ, but she's shriekylaughing at E.H.B Episodes like a crazed hyena, and playing Marry U over and over, and searching for SJM vids on Music Assembly or whatever, and telling me "Hmm, you know I think Kyuhyun has a good voice!" (LIKE I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ALRDY)
Concert concert, I WANT GO. WONDERGIRLS ARE COMINGGGGG. But no BoA o r DBSK or SHINee. Especially no SUJU.
WHYYYY FATHER SM. If BoA were coming I could drag gerlynn with me and we would kowtow before our fathers and politely beg them for $300 dollars.
I think I studied 5x harder for my quiz compared to my exam..
I want nobody nobody but..... YOU!
YOU! NOBODY! YOU!!
If i flunk chemistry tomorrow it'll probably be because the song is stuck in my head and refusing to leaaaaave. Like... a pimple. -_-
It's amazing. I never thought my sister would have a thing for SJ, but she's shriekylaughing at E.H.B Episodes like a crazed hyena, and playing Marry U over and over, and searching for SJM vids on Music Assembly or whatever, and telling me "Hmm, you know I think Kyuhyun has a good voice!" (LIKE I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ALRDY)
Concert concert, I WANT GO. WONDERGIRLS ARE COMINGGGGG. But no BoA o r DBSK or SHINee. Especially no SUJU.
WHYYYY FATHER SM. If BoA were coming I could drag gerlynn with me and we would kowtow before our fathers and politely beg them for $300 dollars.
I think I studied 5x harder for my quiz compared to my exam..