Wooops I went out everysingleday during the 5day hols :P
WEDNESDAY
HAHAHA I MET WITH MY LOVELIES AND WENT TO..

WILDWILDWET! Nah.
I forgot the name of the place liao, Jurong something ._o
Walked there from Lakeside, and then we spent the first half hour running about like mad chickens. From the changing room to the bench to the float claiming counter to the float ticket buying counter and back to the float claiming counter then to the locker area then back to the float claiming counter then the pool :D
LAZEHRIVERRR.
(THE MAN'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CENTRE OF FOCUS HERE)
Anyhooooo, floated around, bumped into people, fall asleep on the float and racing floats.
THEN WENT ON THE SLIDES HAHAHA THE YELLOW SLIDE WAS THE FUNFUNFUNNEST BU THE STUPID RED SLIDE WAS SO BORINGGGG AND THE BLUE SLIDE WAS LONG. AND I DIDN'T OVERTURN FROM MY FLOAT UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE.

HAHA THEN WAVE POOL THING. Only lasted for 15 minutes though :(
PICTURES BY THE WAVE POOL.
(sorry kar yee not posting up some cause they're unappropriate for public viewing ;) )

Weitieng looks so pretty here *sigh*

HAHA SOPHIE. With her 123 hat :P

HAHA SOPHIE AGAIN. With the "zzzzSOSIANZXZXXZX" look. :(

Looks like she's not wearing anything y'know ;D

Omg naked again :O GHOST.
I like this photo :D Though there's the mist thing cause someone got my phone wet YES YOU WEITIENG :DD
OH AAAND.

We wanted to go to this children's wet playground..

But the sign said: "Strictly for children below 1.2m"
YESSSS I'M TOO TALL!
Okay after that went to uh, Jurong point. Watched THE GAME PLAN! The little girl's so precocious, haha! And I bought tachos (nachos?) with cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze yum.
THAT DAY WAS SO NICE LAH <3
Thursday
My family wanted to go to Pulau Ubin (?!) but I didn't want to :) And so did my sis ! We opted to stay at home, and went to Botanic Gardens to play after that :D
HAHA BUT I STOLE THIS (these) PICTURE(s) FROM GERLYNN'S BLOGGG.

That's my brother perched on Ryuto's er, head. HAHAHA :D
AND I FIND THESE PHOTOS FUNNY :D


:DD
And.

I'm so cool.
Ooh I remember a convo between Ger and I.
"Eh, I'm bored. Let's camwhore! Bored people camwhore."
"Nah, bored BIMBOO people camwhore."
"Aiyah, we be bimbos for the day!"
"... Only bimbos say that."
I wasn't the one who wanted to camwhore okay :D
Friday
WENT OUT TO VIVO HAHA. WITH MY BROTHER AND SISTER.
AND I HAD TWO DIFFERNT ICECREAMS AT BEN&JERRY'S :D 22.50 down the stomach.

Haha it's funny to see businessmen sitting down at Ben&Jerry's in the SMALL COW STOOLS and holding a TEENYTINY cup of icecream in their hand whilst talking about.. money stuffs.
And we went to watch Stardust! Was super nice, MOVIE OF THE YEARRR:D
My brother ended up looking like a penguin after the show cause we wrapped him up in his jacket!

So cute right, I know.
I wanna watch Stardust agaain!
WEDNESDAY
HAHAHA I MET WITH MY LOVELIES AND WENT TO..

WILDWILDWET! Nah.
I forgot the name of the place liao, Jurong something ._o
Walked there from Lakeside, and then we spent the first half hour running about like mad chickens. From the changing room to the bench to the float claiming counter to the float ticket buying counter and back to the float claiming counter then to the locker area then back to the float claiming counter then the pool :D
LAZEHRIVERRR.
(THE MAN'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CENTRE OF FOCUS HERE)Anyhooooo, floated around, bumped into people, fall asleep on the float and racing floats.
THEN WENT ON THE SLIDES HAHAHA THE YELLOW SLIDE WAS THE FUNFUNFUNNEST BU THE STUPID RED SLIDE WAS SO BORINGGGG AND THE BLUE SLIDE WAS LONG. AND I DIDN'T OVERTURN FROM MY FLOAT UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE.

HAHA THEN WAVE POOL THING. Only lasted for 15 minutes though :(
PICTURES BY THE WAVE POOL.
(sorry kar yee not posting up some cause they're unappropriate for public viewing ;) )

Haha Sophie Kar Yee so cute :D

HAHA SITTING DUCK HAHAHAHAHHAA. Okay not funny.

Weitieng looks so pretty here *sigh*

HAHA SOPHIE. With her 123 hat :P

HAHA SOPHIE AGAIN. With the "zzzzSOSIANZXZXXZX" look. :(

Looks like she's not wearing anything y'know ;D

Omg naked again :O GHOST.
I like this photo :D Though there's the mist thing cause someone got my phone wet YES YOU WEITIENG :DDOH AAAND.

Haha i still think this picture of Kar Yee is OMGWTFBBQHAWWT. As hot as CURRYpuffff :P
We wanted to go to this children's wet playground..

But the sign said: "Strictly for children below 1.2m"
YESSSS I'M TOO TALL!
Okay after that went to uh, Jurong point. Watched THE GAME PLAN! The little girl's so precocious, haha! And I bought tachos (nachos?) with cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze yum.
THAT DAY WAS SO NICE LAH <3
Thursday
My family wanted to go to Pulau Ubin (?!) but I didn't want to :) And so did my sis ! We opted to stay at home, and went to Botanic Gardens to play after that :D
HAHA BUT I STOLE THIS (these) PICTURE(s) FROM GERLYNN'S BLOGGG.

That's my brother perched on Ryuto's er, head. HAHAHA :D
AND I FIND THESE PHOTOS FUNNY :D


:DD
And.

I'm so cool.
Ooh I remember a convo between Ger and I.
"Eh, I'm bored. Let's camwhore! Bored people camwhore."
"Nah, bored BIMBOO people camwhore."
"Aiyah, we be bimbos for the day!"
"... Only bimbos say that."
I wasn't the one who wanted to camwhore okay :D
Friday
WENT OUT TO VIVO HAHA. WITH MY BROTHER AND SISTER.
AND I HAD TWO DIFFERNT ICECREAMS AT BEN&JERRY'S :D 22.50 down the stomach.

Haha it's funny to see businessmen sitting down at Ben&Jerry's in the SMALL COW STOOLS and holding a TEENYTINY cup of icecream in their hand whilst talking about.. money stuffs.
And we went to watch Stardust! Was super nice, MOVIE OF THE YEARRR:D
My brother ended up looking like a penguin after the show cause we wrapped him up in his jacket!

So cute right, I know.
I wanna watch Stardust agaain!