A Cinderella Story is the best show everrrrrrrrrrr made.
Ahhhhhh, feeling empty. I can't wait for the exams to end lah, really! Already started planning for lastdayofexams and lastdayofschool stuffos to do.
Ego people.
Who can stand them?
NOT ME #$()*^(@#% !!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!1
Okay lah, my ego also not that small either, but still.. ! I'm trying to tolerate liao lorh, but sometimes cannot tahan then flare up.. DIE.
AHHHH I should go for ANGER MANAGEMENT COURSES! HPPS organized them, but all I remembered was that they gave me a traffic light bookmark -____________-
HI YUNHUI.
Oh and I can't stand hormones. I GET JEALOUS IF MY GIRLFRIENDS IGNORE ME TO FLIRT WITH A GUY OKAY. Then I'll poke them hard (ESP D@%NA) and pout hahahahahaha. I'm bisexual and despo.
So don't ignore me for a guy okay, I'll get really really pissed and since I'm also super petty I'll also hate you forever :)
Yeah referring to YOU lah.
I'm not anti-male/sexist lorh, but to flirt with the guy and even laugh at ME just so to impress him for hours on end is too much.
Aw I sound like a selfish :D
Ahhhhhh, feeling empty. I can't wait for the exams to end lah, really! Already started planning for lastdayofexams and lastdayofschool stuffos to do.
Ego people.
Who can stand them?
NOT ME #$()*^(@#% !!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!1
Okay lah, my ego also not that small either, but still.. ! I'm trying to tolerate liao lorh, but sometimes cannot tahan then flare up.. DIE.
AHHHH I should go for ANGER MANAGEMENT COURSES! HPPS organized them, but all I remembered was that they gave me a traffic light bookmark -____________-
HI YUNHUI.
Oh and I can't stand hormones. I GET JEALOUS IF MY GIRLFRIENDS IGNORE ME TO FLIRT WITH A GUY OKAY. Then I'll poke them hard (ESP D@%NA) and pout hahahahahaha. I'm bisexual and despo.
So don't ignore me for a guy okay, I'll get really really pissed and since I'm also super petty I'll also hate you forever :)
Yeah referring to YOU lah.
I'm not anti-male/sexist lorh, but to flirt with the guy and even laugh at ME just so to impress him for hours on end is too much.
Aw I sound like a selfish :D