BLUE IS LOVE
1. Do you like someone? Yeaah.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? I'm not a romantic !
3. Have you ever loved someone so much it hurt? Erm no.
RED IS ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone? Yeaaah.
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper? Me lorh.:D inherited from my father yay.
3. Have you ever thrown something at someone? OF COURSE LAH.
4. Is someone mad at you? Dunno.
YELLOW IS SELF-DISCOVERY
1. Name? Sharmaine.
2. What is you career plan for the future? Multibillionare authoress. LIKE JK ROWLING! My idol yay.
3. What is your main goal in life? Get rich.
4. Do you want to have children? YEAH. I want children but i don't wanna give birth to children. I scared during childbirth super pain, and something might go wrong so I'll die. :(
ORANGE IS EXCITEMENT
1. Has Anyone Thrown A Surprise Party For you? Nah, no one loves me enough :)
2. If you won a million dollars , what would be your first thought? Yay me.
3. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? SUPERPOWERS. I really really want to fly lorh. I always get super jealous of Superwoman when i watch cartoon network.
GREEN IS OPINION
1. Lower the drinking age? OF COURSE LAH. I wanna get drunk lorh :(
2. Abortion? Nah, it sounds scary and painful. And I'd have to get pregnant first :O
3. War? Right, fighting for peace? Bullshit.
4. Global Warming? Saves penguins.
PURPLE IS Q AND A
1. How many beds did you lie on today? 1.
2. What colour shirt are you wearing now? Black. I'm emo :D
3. Name one thing you can do daily? Hug someone.
4. Is Tom your friend? Tom who?
5. What website do you visit the most? MSN homepage.
6. Do you have plants in your life? Plants ? PLANTS !? HAHA the bean Sophie and I were trying to grow didn't germinate -____________________- it turned reeaaaally soft and brown instead. Rotting liao oops.
7. Does any part of your body hurt now? My eyes.
8. Do you own a camera phone? Yeah. I want to change phone lorh. Sheesh I still feel pissed that i lost my phone just 3 months before I get to get a new one. So I'm stuck with an old one. :(
PINK IS LAST
1. Last Movie You Watched in Cinema? CAN'T REMEMBER LIAAO. Haven't watched a movie for a super long time lorh.
2. Last Song you listened to? Miracles.
3. Last Person You Spoke to On Phone? OH. This chinese women keeps calling me in class to do this phone survey can ._. The last time I answered during chinese class, and I made Sophie help me to answer cause I couldn't understand her. SO MUCH FOR 6 YEARS OF LANGUAGE EDUCATION.
GREY IS TODAY
1. What are you doing tonight? Study lorh.
2. What are you going to eat? Dinner.
3. Where are you going to be at 2 am? On my bed.
HELIUM DAAAY.
1. Do you like someone? Yeaah.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? I'm not a romantic !
3. Have you ever loved someone so much it hurt? Erm no.
RED IS ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone? Yeaaah.
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper? Me lorh.:D inherited from my father yay.
3. Have you ever thrown something at someone? OF COURSE LAH.
4. Is someone mad at you? Dunno.
YELLOW IS SELF-DISCOVERY
1. Name? Sharmaine.
2. What is you career plan for the future? Multibillionare authoress. LIKE JK ROWLING! My idol yay.
3. What is your main goal in life? Get rich.
4. Do you want to have children? YEAH. I want children but i don't wanna give birth to children. I scared during childbirth super pain, and something might go wrong so I'll die. :(
ORANGE IS EXCITEMENT
1. Has Anyone Thrown A Surprise Party For you? Nah, no one loves me enough :)
2. If you won a million dollars , what would be your first thought? Yay me.
3. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? SUPERPOWERS. I really really want to fly lorh. I always get super jealous of Superwoman when i watch cartoon network.
GREEN IS OPINION
1. Lower the drinking age? OF COURSE LAH. I wanna get drunk lorh :(
2. Abortion? Nah, it sounds scary and painful. And I'd have to get pregnant first :O
3. War? Right, fighting for peace? Bullshit.
4. Global Warming? Saves penguins.
PURPLE IS Q AND A
1. How many beds did you lie on today? 1.
2. What colour shirt are you wearing now? Black. I'm emo :D
3. Name one thing you can do daily? Hug someone.
4. Is Tom your friend? Tom who?
5. What website do you visit the most? MSN homepage.
6. Do you have plants in your life? Plants ? PLANTS !? HAHA the bean Sophie and I were trying to grow didn't germinate -____________________- it turned reeaaaally soft and brown instead. Rotting liao oops.
7. Does any part of your body hurt now? My eyes.
8. Do you own a camera phone? Yeah. I want to change phone lorh. Sheesh I still feel pissed that i lost my phone just 3 months before I get to get a new one. So I'm stuck with an old one. :(
PINK IS LAST
1. Last Movie You Watched in Cinema? CAN'T REMEMBER LIAAO. Haven't watched a movie for a super long time lorh.
2. Last Song you listened to? Miracles.
3. Last Person You Spoke to On Phone? OH. This chinese women keeps calling me in class to do this phone survey can ._. The last time I answered during chinese class, and I made Sophie help me to answer cause I couldn't understand her. SO MUCH FOR 6 YEARS OF LANGUAGE EDUCATION.
GREY IS TODAY
1. What are you doing tonight? Study lorh.
2. What are you going to eat? Dinner.
3. Where are you going to be at 2 am? On my bed.
HELIUM DAAAY.

:O
CAPTAIN'S BALLL! Hahahahaha we got thrashed yay except for the last game. BUT I PLAYED YAY.
I think it's a good thing i'm short. No one can make me play defender or captain :D SHORT PEOPLE ARE THE BOMBBBB !
But i banged into two people oops. :(
And I'm going siao. I kept vomitting during the whole thing lorh :( Super disgusting to have to eat your own vomit :O Its like.. drinking your own pee!
HISTORY TEST TOMORROW! Hahahahaha I'm half tempted to just.. go and sleep right now.