<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25783703?origin\x3dhttp://tripleclosure.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
white in the moon the long road lies

#

Tuesday, September 18, 2007


I'm so frustrated now, i could scream. Everyone says I'm changing, I say I'm changing too. No, I swear I'm not getting more emo! I just, can't talk anymore. I can't laugh or smile, or even gossip with fervour.

Trying, but i just can't. The only thing that keeps my talking, is that if i kept keeping quiet, people'd think I'm being rude, or emo. Actually even if i do talk, it's in a quantity that's much much much less, which sucks core cause people think I'm just being moody or irrational.

But I'm not.

Really. I just don't feel like talking anymore. I don't feel like running all over campus, smacking people's butts, begging Gerlynn for milo begging Dayna for her handphone to play music, teasing Sophie about Soh Jie, singing with Kar Yee.. !

I can't joke, or be perverted about balls and scissors, or squeeze the air out of someone when hugging them. I can't blow into Kar Yee's hair anymore at assembly, or scream at Dayna to shut up, or beg Sophie for portions of her chicken chop, or scold Jiayi for not eating enough.

GAH.

And I dont' even think it's temporary, which's kinda the part that scares me the most.