SPOORTTS DAY!
Was with gerlynn the whole time, :D
Stole so much of her water, went to refill it 4 times and went to the toilet 3 times. ._. cause i had a sore throat. Now having a fever; wondering if i should go for the art camp tomorrow.
Lotsa stuff happening tomorrow, actually. Maths quiz, history quiz, philosophy forum. And of course, ART CAAAMP.
I don't want the first 3 leh ._.
Gah, feeling horrribbblee. I want to rest and go sleep, like NOW, but i still have about 1084709328745 things to do. So much for procrastination.
Jian bao, physics worksheet, study for history quiz. G-A-H.
Mr Lee thought i was smsing in class when i wasn't ):
Was with gerlynn the whole time, :D
Stole so much of her water, went to refill it 4 times and went to the toilet 3 times. ._. cause i had a sore throat. Now having a fever; wondering if i should go for the art camp tomorrow.
Lotsa stuff happening tomorrow, actually. Maths quiz, history quiz, philosophy forum. And of course, ART CAAAMP.
I don't want the first 3 leh ._.
Gah, feeling horrribbblee. I want to rest and go sleep, like NOW, but i still have about 1084709328745 things to do. So much for procrastination.
Jian bao, physics worksheet, study for history quiz. G-A-H.
Mr Lee thought i was smsing in class when i wasn't ):