<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25783703?origin\x3dhttp://tripleclosure.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
white in the moon the long road lies

#

Sunday, August 12, 2007


Like i said, yesterday was fun.

I was supposed to meet JQ in school at 12.45 for my chemm tuition! But i forgot the time and only reach like, 45 minutes later :X


ANYWAY. When i reached, Chua Stuart and Hehao was there too. Chua was using JQ's laptop whilst the 3 of them taught me chem:D


Then Chua and my sis went off the JE library. We decided to follow, since I've got Chua's logics worksheet and her file when she forgot to take it with her.

So yeah.

Chose a spot at the Teen top floor, and started doing doing doing. I was the only one doing work lah, ):

Went for mocha and oreo cheesecake and fries with Chua:D The oreo cheesecake was quite nice lah, but after a while i got sick of it :X

When we went back up, JQ and Stuart had this guilty look on their face, and JQ who was somehow holding my pencil, immediately threw it aside, grinning.


LOOKED SUSPISCIOUS CAN.

"What were you doing with my pencil arh.."


"Pencil? Aiyah, guys dont need pencils, only girls!"

Then! Went over to JEC to take neoprints. Chua coerced Stuart into taking with us LOL.

The pics are super nice laah! JQ LOOKS SO CUTE ROFLMAO.

I like this neoprint best.




















This one was kinda last minute. LOL IT LOOKS LIKE I"M LEANING ON STUART, cause he's just.. standing there ._.














This one's nice too. The background is supposed to be some hall, or basketball court i guess. Stuar's raping JQ, can you tell?
















LOL. I like the two on the left below, but i dont really like the yellow one though :X










Anyway yesterday was fun lah:D

Stuart kept taking incriminating vids and pics. Even the one on the bus when he was asking stuff. LUCKILY I MENTIONED ETHEL HAHAHAHAHAHA. :D

Aaaand, i don't have that guilty feeling that i didn't do anything at all yesterday. CAUSE I DID. I finished chem wooooo.