I don't put all my eggs in a basket. Meaning, i don't tell anyone everything. Or everything to anyone. Which is kinda sad really. According to my sister, i need to find a "Marianne". Anyone?
Everyone thinks they're different, and everyone thinks everyone else is more superficial, more fake than themselves.
But are they?
I don't know, this just hit me today when i was with Yueqi.
"Do you think you're different from other people? Like, everyone else is more fake, and you're the only one who really gets it?"
Her reply was, yeah. Which proved my point. I never thought Yueqi was different, or that she would think that way so it put me in shock for quite a while.
I don't think i make sense here, but maybe you might get what i mean (x
Little things make me irritated! Like when people say they're fat when they're not. Once or twice might be okay, but if you say it too much in my face, esp in a super whiny way, i'll have the incredibly strong urge to poke you and say "OMG YOURE REALLY FAT. GO DIET YOU PIG." Then make that typical drama face! I'd love to see the reaction of the person on the recieving end (x
But mostly, i just say "You're not fat lah, I'm fatter than you."
Along those lines. Its tiring though, to keep repeating myself.
And i hate it when people say the word diao! Or lame. It makes me feel uh, unloved! Or when people give monosyllabic answers. Yeah. Makes me abit pissed, really.
Random post.
Everyone thinks they're different, and everyone thinks everyone else is more superficial, more fake than themselves.
But are they?
I don't know, this just hit me today when i was with Yueqi.
"Do you think you're different from other people? Like, everyone else is more fake, and you're the only one who really gets it?"
Her reply was, yeah. Which proved my point. I never thought Yueqi was different, or that she would think that way so it put me in shock for quite a while.
I don't think i make sense here, but maybe you might get what i mean (x
Little things make me irritated! Like when people say they're fat when they're not. Once or twice might be okay, but if you say it too much in my face, esp in a super whiny way, i'll have the incredibly strong urge to poke you and say "OMG YOURE REALLY FAT. GO DIET YOU PIG." Then make that typical drama face! I'd love to see the reaction of the person on the recieving end (x
But mostly, i just say "You're not fat lah, I'm fatter than you."
Along those lines. Its tiring though, to keep repeating myself.
And i hate it when people say the word diao! Or lame. It makes me feel uh, unloved! Or when people give monosyllabic answers. Yeah. Makes me abit pissed, really.
Random post.