GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. There's a BIRDPARKTRIP on teacher'sday at 12.00PM so i don't think i can go back to henry park (:
Or, if i do i'll go in the morning! Like real early. But i don't think i'll have enough willpower to get up that early :D
I think the whole birdpark idea is crazy. Birdpark for teacher's day celebration.. !? Com'on, i bet the teachers would prefer it if we just left them alone to quietly celebrate themselves.:D
But then again i'm not a teacher so OHWELL.
Today's my brooo's bday! I think. I can't remember, actually. I feel so guilty. My mom gave me like, 10 dollars this morning to spend on my bros' muffin which was $2, and i forgot to buy it. And i spent her 10 bucks. :X
There's a cake in the fridge!
I had a good time in school today:D
ESP RECESS. I LOVE YOU GER!<3 I forgot about everything else that troubles me:D
.. and partly because you're so rich. I just have to open my mouth and go "IVANIVANIVAN BUY ME A MILO OR I WONT SHUT UP IVANIVANIVANIVAN" and she'll buy me a milo. Then i shut up. :D
I LOST ALL MY PHONE CONTACTS GRRR. I didn't even have Ryuto's or Roxanne's number lor, so had to ask from Ger:\
Why does Ryuto only tag on Ger's blog ):
Was late for eng by 10 minutes cause we used the 5 minutes in between maths and eng to check on our bio results! >< Sim was pissed like hell. But after he finished scolding us, he was "Okay, those who didn't finish their homework, please try it now? I'll give you 10 minutes." Then he went to his table and started marking stuffos.
I got so frustrated at him that i started taking out my spare paper and drawing suicidal pictures. Okay lah, got some vulgarities also, but only the minor ones okay!:D
I like History a lot. Even if i don't do particularly well in it.
Chinese. HA. Chinese!
I think i'm a bit materialistic, cause i don't like my handphone cause i hate all Nokia phones (I keep typing 'Nokie'!)and its ugly and its old.
The only good part is, its purple. ._. i even wrote my name on the back lol:D (but i rubbed it off)
But, right now i don't think my father has the time nor money to get me a new one. So i'm trying to bear with mine, but it's kinda hard cause my friends around me have rockin phones and i feel a smalll twinge of envy. :\
And i get jealous easily, though thank God I've hardened to that feeling though it keeps coming back! But my reasons for getting jealous are so stupid, really.
OHOH. And i had a good talk with Esther today. I think I'm causing stupid things to happen, like uh that Shermaine thinks i'm trying to pal with Esther and steal Esther away from her!
I think i'm jinxed. I say the wrong things at a wrong time. ):
Anyways i had a good talk with Esther. I hope everything goes well for her :D
I think, i'm trying too hard to forget about reality.
Or, if i do i'll go in the morning! Like real early. But i don't think i'll have enough willpower to get up that early :D
I think the whole birdpark idea is crazy. Birdpark for teacher's day celebration.. !? Com'on, i bet the teachers would prefer it if we just left them alone to quietly celebrate themselves.:D
But then again i'm not a teacher so OHWELL.
Today's my brooo's bday! I think. I can't remember, actually. I feel so guilty. My mom gave me like, 10 dollars this morning to spend on my bros' muffin which was $2, and i forgot to buy it. And i spent her 10 bucks. :X
There's a cake in the fridge!
I had a good time in school today:D
ESP RECESS. I LOVE YOU GER!<3 I forgot about everything else that troubles me:D
.. and partly because you're so rich. I just have to open my mouth and go "IVANIVANIVAN BUY ME A MILO OR I WONT SHUT UP IVANIVANIVANIVAN" and she'll buy me a milo. Then i shut up. :D
I LOST ALL MY PHONE CONTACTS GRRR. I didn't even have Ryuto's or Roxanne's number lor, so had to ask from Ger:\
Why does Ryuto only tag on Ger's blog ):
Was late for eng by 10 minutes cause we used the 5 minutes in between maths and eng to check on our bio results! >< Sim was pissed like hell. But after he finished scolding us, he was "Okay, those who didn't finish their homework, please try it now? I'll give you 10 minutes." Then he went to his table and started marking stuffos.
I got so frustrated at him that i started taking out my spare paper and drawing suicidal pictures. Okay lah, got some vulgarities also, but only the minor ones okay!:D
I like History a lot. Even if i don't do particularly well in it.
Chinese. HA. Chinese!
I think i'm a bit materialistic, cause i don't like my handphone cause i hate all Nokia phones (I keep typing 'Nokie'!)and its ugly and its old.
The only good part is, its purple. ._. i even wrote my name on the back lol:D (but i rubbed it off)
But, right now i don't think my father has the time nor money to get me a new one. So i'm trying to bear with mine, but it's kinda hard cause my friends around me have rockin phones and i feel a smalll twinge of envy. :\
And i get jealous easily, though thank God I've hardened to that feeling though it keeps coming back! But my reasons for getting jealous are so stupid, really.
OHOH. And i had a good talk with Esther today. I think I'm causing stupid things to happen, like uh that Shermaine thinks i'm trying to pal with Esther and steal Esther away from her!
I think i'm jinxed. I say the wrong things at a wrong time. ):
Anyways i had a good talk with Esther. I hope everything goes well for her :D
I think, i'm trying too hard to forget about reality.