These few days, have been rather sad. I don't really, mean emoish kinda sad. Where ya know, i mope around, get moodswings for no apparent reason? But just, sad.
Its been kinda on and off, and i've been relying on school a lot to take my mind off things.
#1 First of all, gerbelle's bday party. I was feeling pretty off that day; my mom even caught me. Which what, happened once in a few milleniums..? The temptations of breaking down was too irresistable. But thanks for cheering me up (:
Anyway, i just want to say a big thank you to chua (:
#2 My piano results. I'm dont exactly know what part of them upsets me the most. I would be stupid not to admit i'm disappointed-- who wouldn't be? But thanks for those who offered condolences to me, it really cheered me up.
I dislike it. Its hard, having to take blows from people who know, that you were upset about this and, and use it as a weapon to shut you up, and win the battle. To smirk, and continue on. And before i can retaliate, there's this stabbing feeling inside that makes me break all over again from disappointment and hurt, and then i find myself with nothing to say.
Before, silently, my emo fringe is dotted and wet. Wow gee, now y'all know why i'm so insistent on letting my fringe down huh. No my dear sister, it's not really the bimbo accessory you always thought i wanted.
Bad things happen in rows, good things rarely happen in pairs. I learnt this from a wise old man.
I've put my heart out here, and i want to see what's going to happen.
Its been kinda on and off, and i've been relying on school a lot to take my mind off things.
#1 First of all, gerbelle's bday party. I was feeling pretty off that day; my mom even caught me. Which what, happened once in a few milleniums..? The temptations of breaking down was too irresistable. But thanks for cheering me up (:
Anyway, i just want to say a big thank you to chua (:
#2 My piano results. I'm dont exactly know what part of them upsets me the most. I would be stupid not to admit i'm disappointed-- who wouldn't be? But thanks for those who offered condolences to me, it really cheered me up.
I dislike it. Its hard, having to take blows from people who know, that you were upset about this and, and use it as a weapon to shut you up, and win the battle. To smirk, and continue on. And before i can retaliate, there's this stabbing feeling inside that makes me break all over again from disappointment and hurt, and then i find myself with nothing to say.
Before, silently, my emo fringe is dotted and wet. Wow gee, now y'all know why i'm so insistent on letting my fringe down huh. No my dear sister, it's not really the bimbo accessory you always thought i wanted.
Bad things happen in rows, good things rarely happen in pairs. I learnt this from a wise old man.
I've put my heart out here, and i want to see what's going to happen.