<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25783703?origin\x3dhttp://tripleclosure.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
white in the moon the long road lies

#

Saturday, June 23, 2007


OKAY PICS! Of Dayna' BBQ on Thurs(;

I only took a few though, bout 10? Couldn't be bothered cause my feet was too sore):


Random photo of Yichian:D


Kar Yee and Sophie faithfully tending to the BBQ.

(Oooh, speaking of BBQ i didn't have to go near the stove at all. WOOO. Something about my contacts will get irritated by the smoke and heat blah blah, and Sophie was totally protective about it. She didn't let me get within 1m of the BBQ pit:D. Which was a good thing- i had an excuse not to help:D)


Esther drinking! Im hoping she didn't realise i took this photo-, she practically slaughtered me when i tried for another sneak shot.

I SPY THE HAIRBAND I HELPED TO BUY FOR HER! $4 :D


Random again, of the poor people who had to tend to the BBQ pit. :D:D Wenxiang happened to turn around and look the at the camera.


Sophie! And Chicken!


Yum.


The trio:D All not looking at the camera 'cept for Xinyi!


(Almost) birthday girl and host!


This is way random. I took this caaaaaause.. I like tomato kechtup:D

OKAY END!

I think i'm very weird today. I keep dancing 'round the house X:

LOL, OH AND. My blister won't heal fast enough, so with luck, i may get to skip PE on Monday when school reopens:D But i'm not too sure i want to skip though. IM-GUNNA-FAIL-NAPFA is my middle name):

Hols ending. I have mixed feelings about this issue :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I HAVE NO FREE PERIOD THIS SEMESTER.

Cause, well. I took all the modules ): I think i'm one of the few (or only) people in my class who took all.


GEHKIAAAANG! Or, not.


ALL = 3D art, literature, elective (Microbio), history.

Sad lah:O

Im oh-so tempted to drop 3D art.

BUT ALL THE PEOPLE I KNOW AND LOVE(with the exception of Sophie) ARE TAKING 3D T.T

Examples; Dayna, Jiayi, Esther, Yueqi(i think) etc.

But then again, i really need more free periods; or i shall drop almost dead from exhaustion I sweaaaaaar. It's a good thing that there's no Biology classes till Term 4 week 4.

AND SO, THE DILEMNA OF THE WEEK.

TO TAKE, OR NOT TO TAKE.