<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25783703?origin\x3dhttp://tripleclosure.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
white in the moon the long road lies

#

Tuesday, May 22, 2007


HELLOOOO!



Im reasonably more cheery today?



Cause i didn't fail anything:D



Okay! Got back my geog, BL1103 and physics results!



I did .. okay? Oo average lah. LOL but for BL1103 i had a borderline pass! 45/90. TYCOOO!



I just had a thought. You know, most people wouldn't be content with just a pass? I mean. My results are considered baaaad yeah. Compared to DAYNA who scored highest in class for both bio AND geog. T.T



Anyway. Lol, maybe i'm an underachiever. I'm satisfied too easily? Oo just a thought.



ANYWAYYYY went to Popo's house after school! Ahhah, went to Macs before that though, with day and sophie. But since it was raaaaining, we took bus lorh. Then they had to go back to school to check their french results yeah, so they went back to school at bout 2.40? Lol, the bus was leaving whe we reached the interchange, so they ran to the next bus stop. They should have caught it i guess?



Well. I had to wait for 284 at the interchange. Blah, waited for a full 20 minutes )): Was nearly buning to deaaath! Then walked to Popo's house from the busstop lorh. Then when i reached Popo told me that gerlynn had just left T.T Aw sad. I miss my first love):





ANYWAY. lol, took a short nap!



BABY IS SO CUTE.

Ahahha. That, my dears, is a true fact.


And with that fact, i mark the end of post(: