<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25783703?origin\x3dhttp://tripleclosure.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
white in the moon the long road lies

#

Monday, May 21, 2007


Ahh.

Oo results day. Don't wanna talk about it yeah.

Lol, couldn't sleep last night..

Seriously. Went to bed at 1+ feeling uber tired last night, but once i hit the pillow, all the fatigue just disappeared. Maaaan. Was up till 3+ when i finally went to sleep.

Nervous about exams? Lol maybe. But i tihnk its more of because, well. I was thinking too hard. Couldn't cool down in time for bed i guess.

BUT. Strangely i don't feel slepy today. Hyper energy or whaaat. Or just fried from excitement about results. If there's anything to be excited about T.T

Anyway! After school today went to Macs with Sophie and Kar Yee. LOL, Sophie treated me to an ice crea! McFlurry:D while Kar Yee had a McWing set all to herself OO )): ME WANT TOO.

Oh. Reminds me. I'm broke. Bleh. Gotta saaaave for the hols. Only how. I only have like, $20+ for hols? OO

Ahh. MOVIES!

SHREK 3! POC!

OCEAN 13!

I think i'll be watching that withmy aunt and sister:D

Lol, we watched Ocean 11, and Ocean 12 with her, so its a.. tradition? Oo.

I WANT TO WATCH MOVIES T.T

AND GO ICESKATING T.T

AND GO ON THE MISSION TO BRING DAYNA AROUD SINGAPORE ON MRT.

Aand. I want a sleepover.(:

I DON"T CARE. EITHER AT DAYNA'S HOUSE (her room's uber huge lah can!) OR AT SOPHIE'S HOUSE (her sibling wont disturb us:D)

Bah. But its all a question of the ka ching. NO MONEYY)): $$$

Ahh never mind. If worst comes to worst.. i'll not go out at all:D