GAH
Came back from the concert lol.
Was not very fun. Cause frankly, the orchetra sucked.
Only liked the final piece(x
Heh. Anyway, after the concert, my dear pig sister treated us both to Haagen Days. ::D Midnight Cookies and Cream rocks!
But only had money for one.. so well. We shared.:\
Anyway, after that we took photos of ourselves outside the Esplanade!:D
Ahahha. I was so poicky, so i didn't let her keep some photos of myself that i deemed un-nice LOL.
Gah, reached home near 11. I felt kinda sick. Throat felt weird, neck too warm. And guess what? i have a fever. Oh joy. Just when all the exams and tests were coming T.T
GAH SO I FEEL FREAKING WEIRD NOW! Trying to so sui bi, but feeling too awful:\
Came back from the concert lol.
Was not very fun. Cause frankly, the orchetra sucked.
Only liked the final piece(x
Heh. Anyway, after the concert, my dear pig sister treated us both to Haagen Days. ::D Midnight Cookies and Cream rocks!
But only had money for one.. so well. We shared.:\
Anyway, after that we took photos of ourselves outside the Esplanade!:D
Ahahha. I was so poicky, so i didn't let her keep some photos of myself that i deemed un-nice LOL.
Gah, reached home near 11. I felt kinda sick. Throat felt weird, neck too warm. And guess what? i have a fever. Oh joy. Just when all the exams and tests were coming T.T
GAH SO I FEEL FREAKING WEIRD NOW! Trying to so sui bi, but feeling too awful:\