Yeah. Judging from the tagboard, you won't be able to tell that i said anything at all. Wow. Gee. Thanks a million for trying.
Especially to "Geniuschen", who is most probably gong chen. Thanks tons for telling me my last post was crap. You didn't know how long it took for me to write that.
Don't have a high opinion of your brainpower. Or even if you do, keep it to yourself, you jerk.
You probably think i'm emo, huh? Cause i don't really think i am. But then again, my opinion doesn't really matter, does it?
You know what? I've just realised. I really, really hate you guys. Despicable things.
Especially to "Geniuschen", who is most probably gong chen. Thanks tons for telling me my last post was crap. You didn't know how long it took for me to write that.
Don't have a high opinion of your brainpower. Or even if you do, keep it to yourself, you jerk.
You probably think i'm emo, huh? Cause i don't really think i am. But then again, my opinion doesn't really matter, does it?
You know what? I've just realised. I really, really hate you guys. Despicable things.