"SO sharlene is judging people based on opinion...not facts and Yx u nearly failed ur Philo ill definitely get like 3.2 and abv.."
- Tan Zhe Yuan.
You know how wrong you are? very very wrong.
First of all, my sister didn't judge me based on her opinions. it was the facts.
How dare you. Fool.
You want to know the facts? I think i've laid them down too many times to count. Go screw yourself and think about it.
You know how tiring you are? And would you please have your little competition of philosophy outside the discussion on my tagboard? Cause in case you still don't know, i am totally not interested in your endeavours in RI. Totally.Not.Interested.
Is that fact so hard to grasp? Go discuss your freaking marks somewhere else. But not on my tagboard, no.
You're such a stubborn person, its almost annoying. Wait, it is annoying. And irritating. Infuriating. Idiotic.
Or maybe you just want an excuse to tag on my board? Shall i assume that? You have nothing that makes sense to tag on my board, that's why you choose to tag about something like your philo marks? Tagging for the sake of tagging?
I know i appear angry. No, i am angry. GC's and TZY's tag was the last straw. Ever heard of the straw that broke the camel's back?
I hate this. I hate the fact that i've been angry and crying everyday. And despite that, i've to act cheerful and nice when i'm exploding. Do you know how hard that is? Oh wait, you don't. Cause you all are people, no, things with no feelings.
I give up on you guys, i really do. You just don't understand how it feels to me. You think this is some minor thing i'm pisssed off at you guys at for a short while, before i go back to letting you guys spam my tagboard with idiotic comments. But its not, no? I don't care. This time, i'm not letting you do what you want. Its still my blog, anyway, anyhow.
- Tan Zhe Yuan.
You know how wrong you are? very very wrong.
First of all, my sister didn't judge me based on her opinions. it was the facts.
How dare you. Fool.
You want to know the facts? I think i've laid them down too many times to count. Go screw yourself and think about it.
You know how tiring you are? And would you please have your little competition of philosophy outside the discussion on my tagboard? Cause in case you still don't know, i am totally not interested in your endeavours in RI. Totally.Not.Interested.
Is that fact so hard to grasp? Go discuss your freaking marks somewhere else. But not on my tagboard, no.
You're such a stubborn person, its almost annoying. Wait, it is annoying. And irritating. Infuriating. Idiotic.
Or maybe you just want an excuse to tag on my board? Shall i assume that? You have nothing that makes sense to tag on my board, that's why you choose to tag about something like your philo marks? Tagging for the sake of tagging?
I know i appear angry. No, i am angry. GC's and TZY's tag was the last straw. Ever heard of the straw that broke the camel's back?
I hate this. I hate the fact that i've been angry and crying everyday. And despite that, i've to act cheerful and nice when i'm exploding. Do you know how hard that is? Oh wait, you don't. Cause you all are people, no, things with no feelings.
I give up on you guys, i really do. You just don't understand how it feels to me. You think this is some minor thing i'm pisssed off at you guys at for a short while, before i go back to letting you guys spam my tagboard with idiotic comments. But its not, no? I don't care. This time, i'm not letting you do what you want. Its still my blog, anyway, anyhow.