Home alone.
Gahh, i like being alone a lot. Because, well, i'm always.. not alone. Yeahh. blehh.
I always treasure the bus rides home laah, cause for 10 minutes, i get to sit therejust listen to music from my handphone or something. And the only worrying i do would be whether i got off at the wrong stop.
And after getting off the bus, i get to walk home slowly, take my time, not having to rush off to lessons, or meet the dateline of my homework assignments ..
That's why whenever my mom offered to fetch me home from school, i would go, "No need, i just take bus home can already," and refused flat for her to fetch me back, convincing her with, "I take bus home faster" or something like that.
Blehh, i guess i just kinda like being alone, eh? Yeahh. So today, when my mom went "Today we are going to Popo's house to eat dinner, " i went, "Can i stay home? i don't want to go..."
Its funny really, how last year, i kinda detested being alone? Cause i was always left alone, somehow; somewhere.
-----------------------------------------
Bleh tomorrow's wednesday, back to school after cny.
Also art day.
I'm not really looking forward to having my uniform dirty><
-----------------------------------------
Argh, in a very blue mood today. Don't know why. Must be the mood swings again. I think i'll go sleep early to have it rubbed off.
Gahh, i like being alone a lot. Because, well, i'm always.. not alone. Yeahh. blehh.
I always treasure the bus rides home laah, cause for 10 minutes, i get to sit therejust listen to music from my handphone or something. And the only worrying i do would be whether i got off at the wrong stop.
And after getting off the bus, i get to walk home slowly, take my time, not having to rush off to lessons, or meet the dateline of my homework assignments ..
That's why whenever my mom offered to fetch me home from school, i would go, "No need, i just take bus home can already," and refused flat for her to fetch me back, convincing her with, "I take bus home faster" or something like that.
Blehh, i guess i just kinda like being alone, eh? Yeahh. So today, when my mom went "Today we are going to Popo's house to eat dinner, " i went, "Can i stay home? i don't want to go..."
Its funny really, how last year, i kinda detested being alone? Cause i was always left alone, somehow; somewhere.
-----------------------------------------
Bleh tomorrow's wednesday, back to school after cny.
Also art day.
I'm not really looking forward to having my uniform dirty><
-----------------------------------------
Argh, in a very blue mood today. Don't know why. Must be the mood swings again. I think i'll go sleep early to have it rubbed off.