YES!
I'm pretending to do my Biology homework now. (I gave up on it 10 minutes ago... SHHH.)
I NOW KNOW MY PHYSICS TEACHER.... MISS SERENE ANG!
She's okay lah, i guess. I mean, she didn't scream or shout when two guys in my class came in late.
Oh yeah, Gerlynn helped me borrow a book (by Meg Cabot!) yesterday! :D I LOVE GERLYNN!
Ohh but, actually she couldn't borrow cause someone else borrowed a book using her card and hasn't returned it since SEPTEMBER. OMG. I can remember gerlynn telling me about it last year :D
OHHH! AND GERLYNN GAVE ME A PIZZA! (she and her friends bought a pizza for a friends for her birthday. but Ger didn't like pizza so she gave me her share. THANK YOU GERLYNN!
I love pizza. And ham.
I hate pineapples.
But chua liked pineapples so the pineapples were given to her! :D
Kind of like Jiuma..
Oh, and i was stuck in a hugging frenzy. Between chua and gerlynn. :D
In the end i had to stuff the pizza in my mouth cause there was no time to eat liao. SO SAD:(
Then there was violin class.
Then i went home.
Then tingting and ewin came over.
Then we did the project.
Then we listened to music.
Then we listened to w-inds( tingting's fav band ever)
Then we finished the project.
Then Tingting and Ewin went home.
Then i played with the computer.
Then i was tired.
Then i took a nap for 3 hours :D
Then i woke up.
Ladies and gentleman, basically that's my lifestory.
OMG JUST REALISED THAT BRIAN'S OUTSIDE WATCHING SOME CRAP MOVIE(PROBABLY ABOUT ALIENS AND GRIZZLY STUFF) WITH MY FATHER.
WOW.
EW NOW THERE"S SOME SCREAMING OUTSIDE.
I'm pretending to do my Biology homework now. (I gave up on it 10 minutes ago... SHHH.)
I NOW KNOW MY PHYSICS TEACHER.... MISS SERENE ANG!
She's okay lah, i guess. I mean, she didn't scream or shout when two guys in my class came in late.
Oh yeah, Gerlynn helped me borrow a book (by Meg Cabot!) yesterday! :D I LOVE GERLYNN!
Ohh but, actually she couldn't borrow cause someone else borrowed a book using her card and hasn't returned it since SEPTEMBER. OMG. I can remember gerlynn telling me about it last year :D
OHHH! AND GERLYNN GAVE ME A PIZZA! (she and her friends bought a pizza for a friends for her birthday. but Ger didn't like pizza so she gave me her share. THANK YOU GERLYNN!
I love pizza. And ham.
I hate pineapples.
But chua liked pineapples so the pineapples were given to her! :D
Kind of like Jiuma..
Oh, and i was stuck in a hugging frenzy. Between chua and gerlynn. :D
In the end i had to stuff the pizza in my mouth cause there was no time to eat liao. SO SAD:(
Then there was violin class.
Then i went home.
Then tingting and ewin came over.
Then we did the project.
Then we listened to music.
Then we listened to w-inds( tingting's fav band ever)
Then we finished the project.
Then Tingting and Ewin went home.
Then i played with the computer.
Then i was tired.
Then i took a nap for 3 hours :D
Then i woke up.
Ladies and gentleman, basically that's my lifestory.
OMG JUST REALISED THAT BRIAN'S OUTSIDE WATCHING SOME CRAP MOVIE(PROBABLY ABOUT ALIENS AND GRIZZLY STUFF) WITH MY FATHER.
WOW.
EW NOW THERE"S SOME SCREAMING OUTSIDE.