I SHALL PRESENTLY DIE OF A BROKEN HEART.
no, i'm not lovesick.
GUESS.
I LEFT MY IS WORKSHEET IN MY FILE AND THOUGHT THAT I DIDN'T BRING IT TO SCHOOL!
and so, i can't hand it up on time.
ARGH.
i KNOW i know, inevitably, the time will come when you will forget to bring/do something or other and get punished.
but..but..
I-... I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
sobs.
OKOK enough of my melodramtic tactics.
erm... i got into ART CLUB!
GERLYNN ARE YOU ART CLUB TOOO!?
must tell me horrr.:D
went to IKEA to day. i was grouped with dayna and tingting
it was so FUN!
:D
especially the air-conditioning part. and the part when we went to burger king to eat ONION RINGS!
oh, but NOT the part where i paid $1.45 to eat 5 MEASLEY ONION RINGS!
Actually, i would have only eaten 3 but dayna, the ever kind soul, bought one more packet for us to share. And so i managed to snatch 2 more.
Reminder to self: When offering food to others, expect to eat less.
much much less.
I WISH IKEA HAS A KFC SHOP SO THAT I CAN BUY CHEESE FRIES!
but it doesn't.
life goes on.
OH YEAH and i stole half of yueqi's ice cream.
that kind, dear soul let me. so i guess it wasn't STEAL.
phhhhhhhttttkkkkk.
phtk.
blahblahblah.
okok BYE!
no, i'm not lovesick.
GUESS.
I LEFT MY IS WORKSHEET IN MY FILE AND THOUGHT THAT I DIDN'T BRING IT TO SCHOOL!
and so, i can't hand it up on time.
ARGH.
i KNOW i know, inevitably, the time will come when you will forget to bring/do something or other and get punished.
but..but..
I-... I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
sobs.
OKOK enough of my melodramtic tactics.
erm... i got into ART CLUB!
GERLYNN ARE YOU ART CLUB TOOO!?
must tell me horrr.:D
went to IKEA to day. i was grouped with dayna and tingting
it was so FUN!
:D
especially the air-conditioning part. and the part when we went to burger king to eat ONION RINGS!
oh, but NOT the part where i paid $1.45 to eat 5 MEASLEY ONION RINGS!
Actually, i would have only eaten 3 but dayna, the ever kind soul, bought one more packet for us to share. And so i managed to snatch 2 more.
Reminder to self: When offering food to others, expect to eat less.
much much less.
I WISH IKEA HAS A KFC SHOP SO THAT I CAN BUY CHEESE FRIES!
but it doesn't.
life goes on.
OH YEAH and i stole half of yueqi's ice cream.
that kind, dear soul let me. so i guess it wasn't STEAL.
phhhhhhhttttkkkkk.
phtk.
blahblahblah.
okok BYE!