<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25783703?origin\x3dhttp://tripleclosure.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
white in the moon the long road lies

#

Saturday, January 27, 2007


GAHHH i'm dead bored.

I'm supposed to be doing my maths homework now, which i AM, but i'm not progressing very much..

OH SHEESH. I hope we are going somewhere for dinner. I'm so sick of staying home.

OH NO! maths assignment are due this monday. And i've no idea which the maths teast and quiz are taking place on..

basically, i'm saying that i'm a mess right now.:D

Oh no. i dread mondays. Not because its the first day of the week, but because PE's on monday.

Oh gosh, i hate PE.

I hate the way the teacher makes us run and sprint when i really don't CARE about it:D its not like i'll be taking part in any olympic competition anytime soon. Sorry, but I don't have the PE genes in the family.

i'm so sian right now!

Aiyah i'm gonna go call yueqi up.