<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25783703?origin\x3dhttp://tripleclosure.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
white in the moon the long road lies

#

Tuesday, November 28, 2006


Took the bus to RGS today instead of having the morning jog. Unless you count the walk to the bus-stop. On the way home from RGS again, my sister and i bought some drinks. I got a mocha and she's got a mango bubble-tea or something. Anyway, we both drank too much and were feeling sick on the bus. We threw the half-finished drinks at home, so that my mother wouldn't know. =) Sneaky!

Oh, and for the first time in history, my mother suggested that my sister and I go to the movies! So we did , with gerlynn, gerbelle, gerald, ryuto, ryuki, jamie brian. HAPPY FEET! The penguins were waayyy cute! Especially the dwarf penguins! They were all," Amigos!" and Mexican-like. Or is it amegos? ameegos? aiyah.


I am so sleepy. I think i'm gonna snooze after a while.


Oh yeah. When my sister and i were waiting for the bus after sneakily buying the drinks, we saw 3 RGS girls, whom my sister knew. Apparently they were her age. Not that they looked like it. The way they dressed were... i don't know, 18?

Oh, and according to my sister, if i go to RGS, i will be asking for miniskirts, halter top, and spaghetti straps.


That thought is really scary.


But i was," No way! Like Mummy will let me out of the house in those stuff. And anyway, she won't even buy those for me!"


But still.


Miniskirts.


Halter tops.


Spaghetti straps.



Oh. No. I'm going to be a Fashion Zombie.




help!




Oh yeah, according to my cousins, the korea trip will extend to the 8th of December. So it means we will be in korea for... 8 days. I think. Oh great. I'm MESSED UP.



Oh yeah. My sister made me promise her the window seat on the airplane for tobelerone. That eevviiiiilll pig. GRRR.