argh. i can't believe that in another 3 days i would be offivially graduating. I always thought that i looked forward to graduating, to have the chance of a new life, but i think i did not think of the stuff that come with graduating. We are going to a hotel "Copthrone Orchid" to have the party. BUT must pay $20 each. grrr.
I'm borrowing wenhui' black skirt. She's borrowing my tennis skirt(white).
Actually, i wanted to have a sleepover with Venus and Wenhui at Wenhui's house. (I shar my bedroom, Venus' bedroom too small). But Mummy dont allow. DARN.
heck it.
i'm bored.
Random Statement: Sara. Paxton. Rocks.
Basically school was boring. A couple of people didn't even come. DARN. i KNEW i shouldn't have gone to school. All we ended up doing was play cards. Which is getting really boring..
Im bringing the congkak set to school to play.
I'm borrowing wenhui' black skirt. She's borrowing my tennis skirt(white).
Actually, i wanted to have a sleepover with Venus and Wenhui at Wenhui's house. (I shar my bedroom, Venus' bedroom too small). But Mummy dont allow. DARN.
heck it.
i'm bored.
Random Statement: Sara. Paxton. Rocks.
Basically school was boring. A couple of people didn't even come. DARN. i KNEW i shouldn't have gone to school. All we ended up doing was play cards. Which is getting really boring..
Im bringing the congkak set to school to play.