Went to Polo Club yesterday. I woked up at 6am. Venus came to pick me up at about 6.20, then we picked up Wenhui, before heading to Polo Club. Wen Hui won her horse-riding competition. There were 3firsts. But Wenhui got the best timing. (The people who got first have no penalties).
Then went swimming. Quite fun, though i was... a half-drowned cat? Bennett was like asking me if I could swim, which i replied no. Then he was like"But usuually they teach you how to swim before teaching you how to trapwater. I didn't reply.My skill of swimming is limited. Basically, it just consists of swimming from one end to the other.=)
Went to eat after swimming. Couldn't play soccer yet as it was raining. Anyway, Wen Hui's father insisted on buying everyone an individual meal instead of like, everyone sharing pizzas. Each meal was about 20 bucks, so the whole lunch for 18 people was really expensive.
After lunch, we played some card games lah. Uno lasted for about an hour/ Then... Miss Lee arrived! She was the only teacher who came.=( We played Uno with her, and i stole her ice lemon tea. But she didn't mind=)
After that, played Snap. Not bad lah. I was never last to finish=) Rohan did what we call a "fangirl" imitation.
Example:" Like, OH MY GOD! Did you see how totally CUTE Josh looked when he is all hot and sweaty? He is SO hot..."
TanYang: Rohan, you are a scary guy.
Tan Yang:I mean gay.
LOL.
After we left Polo Club, some of us went to SPGG to play bowling. But the whole bowling alley was booked, so we played billiard instead.i suck at it. I keep hitting airballs.
=)
End of post because owner is too lazy/ashamed to reveal more details about my billiard skills.
Then went swimming. Quite fun, though i was... a half-drowned cat? Bennett was like asking me if I could swim, which i replied no. Then he was like"But usuually they teach you how to swim before teaching you how to trapwater. I didn't reply.My skill of swimming is limited. Basically, it just consists of swimming from one end to the other.=)
Went to eat after swimming. Couldn't play soccer yet as it was raining. Anyway, Wen Hui's father insisted on buying everyone an individual meal instead of like, everyone sharing pizzas. Each meal was about 20 bucks, so the whole lunch for 18 people was really expensive.
After lunch, we played some card games lah. Uno lasted for about an hour/ Then... Miss Lee arrived! She was the only teacher who came.=( We played Uno with her, and i stole her ice lemon tea. But she didn't mind=)
After that, played Snap. Not bad lah. I was never last to finish=) Rohan did what we call a "fangirl" imitation.
Example:" Like, OH MY GOD! Did you see how totally CUTE Josh looked when he is all hot and sweaty? He is SO hot..."
TanYang: Rohan, you are a scary guy.
Tan Yang:I mean gay.
LOL.
After we left Polo Club, some of us went to SPGG to play bowling. But the whole bowling alley was booked, so we played billiard instead.i suck at it. I keep hitting airballs.
=)
End of post because owner is too lazy/ashamed to reveal more details about my billiard skills.