<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25783703?origin\x3dhttp://tripleclosure.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
white in the moon the long road lies

#

Thursday, October 12, 2006


Its been 2 months since i last blogged. 2 whole months. I was preparing for my PSLE, but i suppose i could have blogged if I really wanted to. But i didn't.
PSLE's just ended on Tuesday. I went to Keppel Club at Telok Blangah. Zhe Yuan was supposed to be a member of something like. Anyway, during the higher chinese paper, i was itching for the exam to end. Then when the timer finally sounded, i was going, FINALLY. After the examination, me, Wenhui, Venus, Tingkai, ZheYuan, Bennet and Yuxuan took the bus to Zhe Yuan's house. It was hilarious. i didn't even know how to tap my EZ link card. Stupid, huh? Anyway, we took the bus to Zheyuan's house and changed at the swimming pool's bathroom. It was so stuffy in the toilet. I don't think there was any ventilation. Anyway, guess what? Wenhui was changing into this blue singlet that made her look so, ahem, "girl-girl". Then we and Venus were like laughing and laughing then we started to tease her about it. We told the boys and they were like ,"Wenhui, out here so hot, take out your jacket lah!"[Wenhui was wearing her jacket to cover the singlet, she had no other shirt left in her house to wear as they were in the wash]. But Wenhui still didn't take off her jacket. And it was EXTREMELY hot. I was just wearing a t-shirt and i already sweating, thanks to the stuffy toilet. Anyway, we went to the foodcourt near Zhe Yuan's house and we ate there. Me Venus and Wenhui shared two salmon dishes[those with rice, raw salmon and missou soup]. I couldn't finish my share in time and Venus and Wenhui were grumbling about how they had to finish mine for me. :D Zheyuan's mother came to fetch us to the Keppel Club and we went to the arcade. Couldn't go bowling yet as the bowling alley only opens at 3. So anyway i wasted money at the arcade lah, and at the FIRST try at the crane machine thingy., i won this soft toy dog.;)We played until it was about 3 then we went to the bowling alley and paid $60 altogether for two lanes per hour. Or rather, Zhe Yuan charged the 60 bucks to his card thingo. Of course, we only played for an hour. So expensive, for a kid like me whose current life savings amount to $50. Sad, isn't it? I striked!!! At the end of the second game[its was boys against girls] we were losing 260 to 264. I was the last one, and frankly i wasn't exactly the best bowler. I just threw the ball and turned around, not even bothering to see what happens. And then... I STRIKED!! WHOOO! so i got one extra turn lah. I didn't strike after that... but i SPARED! heheh. :)or at least, i only left one pin standing. can't remember.

After bowling, we loitered around the lounge and played truth and dare, while buying some stuff from the vending machine. After that it was pretty boring lah. Go back to the arcade, paid $1 per half hour to play computer. wenhui, venus and the rest were playing counterstrike, and i was bored out of my skull. Pretty much begged for them to be entertaining. But all they talked about was who shot who.BLEHH.
around 7 plus wenhui's father fetched her and also brought me home. The original plan was that wenhui would help my by accompanying me on the bus to the busstop in front of FMPS. But in the end, it was, like, 7 before we realised and it was too late to take a bus, so well.

end of the whole boring story.:)

Tomorrow going bowling with venus and wenhui, then swimming.

On monday going ice skating with venus, wenhui + some more people i can't be bothered to list. Then on monday v=wh will come to my house to work on the rice thingo.

Rats! I just found out that my aunt wanted to bring Ryuto and Roxanne+ some other cousins out to bowling...
... when i'm bowling with wenhui and venus.

going to different bowling centres.